Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 09:09:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would I upload tv entertainment  (Read 1248 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
realmask316

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:58:17 pm »

Its been a while since I was last on life got in the way but I am back and I have a question.

I have a few music videos my sims watch on my sim tv so I thought I would upload them for people to put in there game but I don't know where.
I also have a crime series and a soap and maybe a cooking show. One is in finishing touches, one in making and one conceptual.

They are for fun and look best on your regular size tv as the video has to be 128x128 for the game to say ok or at least that how it seems to me. The cool thing you will be able to understand what is going on.

Anyway if I can upload this type of thing let me know....
If I can't ok Ill find a home but let me know if there is any interest here for it.

Happy simming, don't forget your loved and glad I am back
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 01:11:22 am »

Welcome back realmask!

that's a good question, the best place for uploading that to the forum would be in the Community mods section, but I am not sure about that.  You'll be better off getting an answer from Kathy.  I will bring this thread to her attention.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 07:53:10 am »

Hi realmask... Eric and I have discussed it this morning and have agreed that this will be fine, they can be uploaded into the misc mods section, however if anyone decides to upload something inappropriate they will be booted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: