Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 11:03:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expansion  (Read 1106 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sarakechi
« on: June 14, 2007, 02:03:24 pm »

When i have downloaded a new dog for example, GOT pets..and when i shall install the dog, my computer says... "require data from an expansion who are not installed.."..or something like that..

Is it a mod or something who can "fool" this check?
I´ve had read about it before, but forget where..

Would anyone please tell me how to do....:worship:

:smt120
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 07:15:40 pm »

Try installing the dog using the:

sims2pack clean installer

It should list all items the sims2pack so that you can deselect anything that your game has an issue with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
kere

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 07:22:06 pm »

I had this problem when trying to install a lot last night (I have every EP, patch, and stuff pack)

on the package file, I right clicked and selected install with... it asked me to choose from "sims2pack clean installer" or "sims2 bodyshop installer" (the official programme) I chose the bodyshop installer (long story about a problem I was having with the clean installer) anyway - I had 2 versions of the bodyshop installer in the list of options for some reason. check to see if this applies to you, and try both. Chances are, one will work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: