Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 11:30:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do i upload a sim in order to put it on this site?  (Read 1403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mieley

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 01:34:20 pm »

How do i upload a sim in order to put it on this site? I have a few that I'd love to share but I don't know how to upload them!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 02:29:23 pm by Squinge » Logged

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 01:52:03 pm »

You have to package your sims through Bodyshop, compress them into a .zip or .rar file, and attach the file to your post using the Manage Attachments button in Advanced mode.  Of course, you'd also have to put them in the correct sims category in the Custom Sims thread, but I'm sure you already knew that.  :oops:  I would most certainly be looking out for your sims, mieley!  :angel:

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 02:47:24 pm »

You also want to open up the package with Clean Installer and take a picture of any custom content included.  Also list any required custom content (such as meshes or accessories) that aren't included.

If you discover you've got something on the Sim that isn't to be redistributed, you can either repackage the Sim with other content, or "uncheck" that particular item in Clean Installer and resave.  Make absolutely sure you mention any "missing" custom content of this type!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 02:42:03 am »

This thread may be of help also click here . LOL I like picture instructions! I look forward to seeing your sims as well! Good luck! Smiley

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 01:56:07 pm »

thanks everyone! I'll try to post some sims soon!

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: