Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 03:45:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plantsim problems.  (Read 2346 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2007, 12:40:37 am »

Ok so this is driving me nuts!!!

I thought to myself "hey, since I have dial up for the next week and have some time on my hands Im going to play some plantsims (since I havent played them yet) and see how we go" Simple right? Wrong!

Every lot that I go to that has a plantsim on it brings up the error messages when I get them to move or do anything. I cant rightly remember what the error message says, something about controller and then the plantsims name. Then the old cancel, retry (or refresh, whatever) and delete and the only option that seems to solve the problem is the delete which unfortunately deletes the darn sim.

Ok so I went through and did the usual, check multiple lots to make sure it wasnt a corrupt sim or what have you. Downloaded the updated patch, ran the Hack conflict detection thingamebob (and deleted the 4 hacks that were causin a problem). Removed all default skins, eyes etc. And even seriously cut down my hacks to the point of almost non existance and im still having the problem.

This is what Im running:
Base game
Uni
OFB
Nightlife
Pets
Seasons
FF stuff
GL stuff

Hacks:
Insim
Aikea's animation paintings
Talk stand
Hula
OFB tester
More family members
Quaxi sensor
shaklin animation changer
No random bursting into flames
No social worker for hot or cold
Toddler Poses
TS2 studio
Pregnancy wear any outfit
and a couple of adult related mods Wink

I know what your going to say, remove all the hacks and put them back in one at a time to see which one it is. But at the rate that my game loads it will take way to long for busy ole me to get through it all so Im kinda hoping that someone can look at my list and say "Yup, there's your problem right there"

Please help *kisses BBB's feet*

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 04:57:58 am »

If you can attach a copy of the object error file, it would be helpful.  If you move all of your CC out, not just the mods, will your game load faster?  If so, do that and test out the mods unless someone sees "your problem right there."
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 05:31:35 am »

Quote from: ancienthighway;785444
If you can attach a copy of the object error file, it would be helpful.  If you move all of your CC out, not just the mods, will your game load faster?  If so, do that and test out the mods unless someone sees "your problem right there."

Thats a great idea.... now why didnt I think of that!! *kisses ancients feet also*

In the meantime, here is a couple of error logs. These are the ones that keep popping up.

* ObjectError_G001_t11132.txt (70.27 KB - downloaded 124 times.)
* ObjectError_G001_t11187.txt (55.72 KB - downloaded 107 times.)
* ObjectError_G001_t11329.txt (56.17 KB - downloaded 108 times.)

Come check out [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]The Treehouse![/COLOR] A brand new Sims 2 site!
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 06:44:07 am »

Fixed my problem... yay!

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 03:27:47 pm »

Which one was causing the problem so we know if it happens to others?
brooke_82

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 12:41:05 am »

I didnt narrow it down completely, but it was one of these:

No social worker for hot or cold children - sim wardrobe
No bursting into flames - sim wardrobe

Or I had an outdated version of one of these:
Pregnancy wear any outfit
Quaxi censor remover
Crammyboys adult mod

KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 10:50:48 am »

Its not the social worker hack becuse i have it with no problems

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: