Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 01:22:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two little problems........  (Read 1343 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gbailey

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 09:36:28 am »

Firstly....my necklaces and earrings etc dont show up in my EP4, how do I solve this problem?

Secondly....my environment bar keeps going all the way down when sims stand in the kitchen even when it is nicely done. Anyone have any idea why this happens?

Thanks people!

xxxxxxxxxx
Johnny Drake

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 10:52:02 am »

1.) Do you have the meshes for the jewelry? If you don't have the meshes, they won't appear.

2.) I find that the environment bar goes down all the way when I have something like a "great room".  So if your kitchen is open with no walls, that might be why the environment bar is going down.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 11:03:47 am »

Is there windows in the kitchen?  sims like light. Anything dirty in the kitchen will cause it to go down also. Put pictures on the wall, doodads on extra counters, potted plants in corners, that will help keep their environment levels up.

and yes, no meshes mean no jewelry showing up. be sure to download the meshes when you download the jewelry or hair or anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: