Insimenator.org
May 23, 2024, 10:19:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Um...i have some questions  (Read 2395 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LocaSim08

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2007, 02:31:30 pm »

hey every1...im not really new but i've never posted on insim.

I was looking at contest pics and whatnot **by the way i only have the uni EP...im currently downloading NL.** and i was wondering if NL has hospitals and stuff or was that a creation of someones? I've seen it on like the "She Had My Baby" contest with the docs office and stuff. Just wondering. Lil help?
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 04:14:13 pm »

Are you downloading an illegal copy of NL? If so, are you aware that the forum rules against even talking about such activity can get you banned?
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 08:31:42 pm »

no i think loca is wondering if it comes with NL and it doesnt hun

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
Ashk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 08:40:20 pm »

Perhaps he/she means installing NL?

But hospitals are just lots created by lovely sim content creators.  The rest is up to you through role play Wink

(1st)
The Art of the Camera
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 09:20:36 pm »

Uh...there is a part in his/her post where he/she states he/she is "downloading NL" as opposed to installing it. Maybe somebody has their wires crossed?

Anyway Loca, if it transpires you are downloading an illegal copy of NL then you are violating the forum rules by even mentioning it. Knock it off already.

:blob6:
kim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 09:25:13 am »

In some languages installing and downloading get crossed in translation. Please try and be nice an respectful of everyone. EA does have a digital downloader so maybe they were downloading it in a perfectly legit manner.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 01:26:55 pm »

Loca, the hospital things (beds, etc) are all downloaded content. If you want some for your game, try looking on the sims2wiki site. On the left side of the page, you'll see a link to content lists. Click that, and you'll find a list of links for "Medical"

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 01:13:34 am »

Look, I'm sorry if I sounded bitchy. It just wasn't clear to me whether Loca was downloading a legit or an illegal copy, and if I'd known about any language barrier then I would have been a bit more tactful in my response.

:blob6:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 06:39:28 am »

LocaSim, you have to make your own hospitals, or you can download lots made to look like them.  Also, I also was asked by someone if the hospital staff were NPCs or not.  They're all just regular sims dressed as doctors and nurses, just to clear up any confusion.  Wink

Here's the direct link to the Sims2Wiki listing of medical/hospital downloads for the game.  Hope this helps!

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Content_List:Medical

(Also, you can also try The Sims 2 Search Engine and look for hospital objects under the "New Objects" search category.  :smile bi: )
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:43:16 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

LocaSim08

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 09:51:59 am »

sry not really a language prob i just mis-stated it. i'd just bought it and it was installing. but thanks to everyone 4 their help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: