Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 09:19:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Animations..........HELP!  (Read 1222 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ms. Simbodies

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2007, 09:08:53 am »

[COLOR=darkslateblue]Morning all,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkslateblue]Well it seems like I've been plagued lately with game related issues. The latest round has me missing some core animations. I have no idea what could be causing this and I've researched the latested downloads to see if I have a conflict somewhere......can't find one.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkslateblue]Here's the deal,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkslateblue]I have a pool ladder, but I no longer have any recolors......I've tried to download recolors and they don't show up. When I try to place the maxis pool ladder, it's invisible.....it doesn't show up to place. Ladders placed in existing lots are usable, but I can't place new ones.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkslateblue]My aquariums have no fish. I can stock the tank,feed and watch the fish.........but they aren't visually present.(how boring is that?)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkslateblue]I have one hot tub that has O animation, click on it and nothing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkslateblue]I have many fireplaces, some of them aren't placeable, like the pool ladder above, you click on them and nothing. Some are placeable and work fine.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkslateblue]Ok, all computer geeks...........what the heck is going on here?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkslateblue]Many thanks![/COLOR]

Ms. Simbodies/Terri
get my creations at http://www.dlmulsowssim-antics.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: