Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 06:38:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey; been a while...  (Read 2762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Numbuh 214

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2007, 02:16:45 am »

...and I've gotten better with object creation, but I need someone to texture this Sonic Doll I'm trying to make for me. ...Please? I've been trying, but UVmapper gives me a messed-up texture thing. Help a Moo-Bunny out?

* sonic.rar (59.82 KB - downloaded 90 times.)
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 04:34:32 pm »

I'm giving this a shot.  It's proving to be a nice and challenging request.  I'll try to give you a couple of screen shots later today.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 10:53:25 pm by Auronette » Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 11:00:34 pm »

Here's what I've done.  Please read the txt file inside of the rar and let me know if you have any difficulties with the texture displaying properly in game.

Good luck!

* AuronetteSonicTexturenMap.rar (364.84 KB - downloaded 90 times.)

* AuronetteSonicTexture.jpg (29.71 KB, 360x348 - viewed 143 times.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
Numbuh 214

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 01:42:44 am »

Yeah, it's not working in SimPE... Don't know why; could anyone else help us?
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2007, 02:15:10 am »

Darn... I was hoping there'd be no problems getting this in there.  Sad

It might be better to post for more help in this forum, or maybe ask a mod to move this thread there for you:

Mesh Creation & Recoloring Help

I think it'd be better noticed there.  Try to list as much of the details as possible so that we can get as clear a picture of what's happening when you try to do the Simpe stuff.

UPDATE:

I've managed to get him imported into the game, but without details, I don't know what else to do.  I tried cloning the teddybear which is what I thought you might be making, but he's standing kind of odd for stuffed toy and he's not looking too smooth either.      

here's a pic.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 03:45:14 am by Auronette » Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Numbuh 214

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 09:29:49 pm »

Could you send that? I think the problem is that the joints are not binding correctly; maybe I could enlist the help of a more... experienced doll maker (no offense...).
Numbuh 214

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 06:19:42 pm »

Threadcromancy POWAH!!!!! May my double post DOUBLE its potency!!!

And, yes, I was planning on making it a "teddy bear."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: