Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 05:15:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please, help!!!  (Read 1958 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2007, 05:54:27 pm »

What does it mean when Bodyshop says,"Application has crashed and will now terimate? How do I get rid of that messange?:dontknow:

through the teeth
and over the gums
look out stomach..here it comes!!!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 11:12:52 pm »

That means you either have a corrupt file in either your "Saved Sims" or "Projects" folders, or depending on whenever your game crashes, a download that's probably incompatible.  When exactly does that message pop up?  What Expansion Packs or Stuff Packs do you have installed?

Here's a few things to try:  Delete your "Groups.cache" and "Accessory.cache" files in your My Document's "The Sims 2" folder.  Also, move your "Saved Sims" and "Projects" folders to some other part of your computer (i.e. Desktop) and try running Bodyshop to see if it will run properly.  :angel:

~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 11:36:19 pm »

I have all of the EPs and Stuff Packs. The messenge only poped up when I went to delete a Sim that I didn't want

through the teeth
and over the gums
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 01:11:54 am »

Hmmm... Well, the only thing I can think of in this situation is to figure out the name of the sim's ".package" file (i.e. most Sims have all numbers and letters in their file name, like "6ba2c851_eb21226f.package") and delete them that way.  Unless someone comes by with an easier solution as to why it's happening, or an easier way to find the culprit file, this is the best advice I can offer at the moment... Sad

PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 04:30:33 am »

You delete the cigen.package for bodyshop. Then try to reload it. That's the file associated with Body Shop. Whenever bodyshop crashes on me I delete that sucker and it usually takes care of it. It's in the main Sims 2 folder in my documents. If that doesn't work I don't know. Sad

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 08:47:47 am »

Thanks for all your help!!!:D:wav: I don't have that problem anymore(or so I think)

through the teeth
and over the gums
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: