Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 11:05:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customers won't eat their food???  (Read 1224 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
anillee

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2007, 02:24:06 am »

My Sim decided to open a second restaurant after her first one did so well.  She hired a chef with maxxed out cooking skill for the second restaurant and basically staffed the place the same as the first.  For some reason, though, the customers will sit down, order food, then when it arrives, get up and leave.  Another issue I was having is visiting Sims on my home lot repeatedly telling me how late it was and that they should get going, but they never left.

I may or may not have a hack or two (or ten--but who's counting?), so I removed some of the more recently installed ones (since this issue just started happening today) to see if there was a conflict, and after getting rid of all the recent mods, the visiting Sims problem seemed to go away but I still had the restaurant problem.  Out of curiousity, I went back to my first restaurant to see if it was happening there, and lo and behold, the customers ordered their food and actually ate it all.  Am I missing something?  Maybe newer restaurants have this issue, or maybe my chef or staff in restaurant number two is causing the problem?  Any insight and advice would be greatly appreciated Smiley
anillee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 01:51:33 pm »

Just wanted to say I didn't quite figure it out, but it appears to have been something with the lot.  I knocked it down and just made a restaurant elsewhere (but not downtown) and the problem went away.  Still not exactly sure what the deal was..but...oh well.  Problem solved, for now at least Smiley
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 03:03:17 pm »

Sometimes when we install ep or patch the objects are not reset and we need to delete them and place new ones.

If it ever happens againg on other lot and notice things are not working as they should, try that. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: