Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 11:01:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!Where's my audio?  (Read 1740 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2007, 04:33:01 am »

Thanks for looking at this.

Can anyone tell me what this stuff means and what I need to do to sort it?  

When I go into the cheat bar, these messages are there.

1.  Error TSAudio: Segment at %DataDirectory%Res/Sound/locale/%Language/Sfx/Tracks/Karaoke/has no extention defined in section DBSegmentDirectoryFiles./Source/TSAudioResourceManager.

(This is written twice, along with another two that refer to the DJs Booth.)

2.  Error TSAudio Music (buy) listed twice in category property set./source/TS AudioMusicManager. cpp (1651)

(This message is repeated with build, CAS, NHood a few times each.)

3.  Error TS Audio Failed to cache recource.0b9eb87e:eb8ab356: ff8bceb2:/source/TS AudioResourceManager

I may have made mistakes with spaces and slashes in the above but I think that's about right.  

Please help if you can.  Thanks again.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 11:59:18 am »

If this info is taken from the logs folder, do not worry about them, all of us have those errors showing in the audio log txt file though the game is working fine.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 12:52:08 pm »

Thanks, but I don't have any sound at all in my game.  I also don't know where the information comes from, I just found it in my cheat bar after typing Help for cheats.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 12:57:17 pm »

Same apply, these message are harmless, we all see those when we do a typo in the cheatbox, it expand the cheat box showing messages we should not normally see but they are harmless.
ladymiriam

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 04:04:42 am »

It turns out that my beloved partner re routed the audio from our computer to some other device. He didn't tell me and then when I asked him about my problem he said he had muted the speakers but forgot about the re route for about a week! I am not computer literate at all really so I would never have figured that out for myself. I'm sorry for putting you all to work, essentially for nothing, but at least I've learned a lesson about checking the PC, not just the game, if I have a problem.

Again I apologise for my stupidity and thank you all for looking at this.

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 09:44:28 am »

Ladymiriam, glad your problem is fix and it was my pleasure helping you though I did not do much. :tongue:

We love helping people so do not hesitate to post again if you need help because it was not a stupid question at all whatever you think. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: