Insimenator.org
May 09, 2024, 03:29:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Object placing  (Read 2967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ange1face20

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2007, 02:22:55 pm »

Hi, I was just wondering how do you place more than 1 object on a single tile? I downloaded a home the other day that had already been furnished, and I noticed that whomever made the house put alot of potted plants in it and I noticed that some of the plants had more than 1 pot on a single tile, and in the bathroom area he/she was also able to put different decorative objects on top of the bathroom counter. How do you do this? Is it some sorta boolprop cheat or something?  Thanks in advance.  :lurk:

:lurk:
bridhntr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:24:34 pm »

its a cheat called moveobjectson true then you can add what ever you want on to the same tile tongue

*your signature image can not be larger that 250 x 50*
ange1face20

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 02:33:06 pm »

Ohh ok..so do I bring up the cheat code and type it in as "boolprop moveobjectson true" ?

bridhntr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 02:50:21 pm »

bring up the cheat code and type moveobjectson true   just as ive typed it, you dont need to type boolprop first, once your done retype and instead of true, type false, its a great cheat and i use it all the time to get that full garden look Tongue xx

*your signature image can not be larger that 250 x 50*
ange1face20

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 03:34:28 pm »

Ahh....ok. Thankyou VERY much Bridhntr!!!!  Smiley

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 04:34:03 pm »

Actually, that's not quite the right cheat code. The correct cheat is "moveobjects on" to turn it on and "moveobjects off" to turn it off.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ange1face20

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 05:48:42 pm »

Ok, thanks Caffeinated.joy, because I just tried it the other way and it didn't work. Let me try it your way. Smiley

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 05:58:41 pm »

Your welcome Cheesy

megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 10:10:59 pm »

Quote from: ange1face20;864949
Hi, I was just wondering how do you place more than 1 object on a single tile? I downloaded a home the other day that had already been furnished, and I noticed that whomever made the house put alot of potted plants in it and I noticed that some of the plants had more than 1 pot on a single tile, and in the bathroom area he/she was also able to put different decorative objects on top of the bathroom counter. How do you do this? Is it some sorta boolprop cheat or something?  Thanks in advance.  :lurk:

To put more than one or two items on a surface, you'll need some things called OMSP (try searching MTS2 for them, it's down at the moment or I'd give you a link).  That provides you an additional slot on which to place the item.  Then in addition to moveobjects on, you'll want to use boolprop snapobjectstogrid false.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 11:05:35 pm »

Another useful cheat is boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true

Lady Moiraine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 07:40:13 am »

Quote from: caffeinated.joy;866009
Another useful cheat is boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true

I plug that one in the beginning of my game when I do the boolprop for the pets.  Wink  Another one you can use to have your objects placed anywhere you want on the walls or floors is boolProp snapObjectsToGrid true/false  You want to use the false to place your object but then you must use the true when you're finished same goes for moveobjects on/off.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: