Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 05:26:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No "Are we still friends?" calls??  (Read 1273 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2007, 11:13:07 am »

While I'm at it looking for a way to get more chance cards, is there a way to stop those annoying "Are we still friends?" phone calls that keep my Sims phones ringing all day long and I have to time everything JUSSSST right when my Sims actually have to make a phone call??

My other ride is a chocobo.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 01:43:54 pm »

I think you should try this,open your clean installer and choose search downloads.Then all of your stuff you have been downloading will be displayed.Then highlighted in red is your hacks.And usually i find a phone hack that someone was kind enough to include in a house i downloaded.You can disable it or remove it.Also when you go back in your game delete some of your phones if your like me ,i use to place phones every where.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 02:13:12 pm »

Naria, twojeffs has the mod you want on the Inteenimater site.  Link in my siggy.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 06:23:46 pm »

Ancient, I think you meant JM Pescado phone hack that can be found at maty here:  Phone Hack

If not, which one of twojeffs were you thinking of?  It would help me to have the name of it please. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:27:37 pm by MissDoh » Logged
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 06:50:30 pm »

Oh, my bad.  TJ has the no friends for career's mod.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: