Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 11:54:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hair Help!!  (Read 3002 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
adoption_time

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2007, 12:56:25 pm »

I just started to play the sims 2 for 3 months. And today I downloaded a huge package and I put it in the download file, I opened sims 2 first and couldn't find the hair anywhere so I closed it and opened body shop, I still couldn't find it. I'm completely confused how do I make it appear so my sims will have that hair style?? Please help!
dnj121006

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 12:58:01 pm »

did u download the mesh?

Live Life to the fullest because, there may never be a tomorrow.
adoption_time

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 12:59:05 pm »

yea I downloaded everything with the mesh it still wont show up
adoption_time

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 01:03:28 pm »

anyone?Huh?
adoption_time

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 01:21:31 pm »

PLEASE HELP!!!
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 01:26:11 pm »

okay... did you make sure it was completely unzipped?  sometimes creators put zips within zips.  that has happened to me a couple times.  also... is custom content enabled in your game.  whenever you get a new expasion or stuff pack it becomes disabled so i would check for that too.
adoption_time

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 01:27:25 pm »

I don't know how to unzip it or enable the custom content
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 01:34:09 pm »

Unzipping is kinda easy.. First you right click on your file you wanna unzip then it says extract all, click that. Once you've finished that then you can delete the zipped file but keep the file you just unzipped put that file into the download folder..
Enabling Custom Content is where you can go to the options panel and search through those and it'll say Enable or disable Custom Content..
timberario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 01:35:46 pm »

okay... well you need to download a program like winrar.  just click the giant download button.  it will want you to save it to disk.  when it's done downloading you need to install it.  that should be easy.  now... go find the zip or rar that you dowloaded.  right click it and go to open with ---> winrar archiver.  click extract in winrar and extract those suckers to your download file.  now... in your game once it is loaded go into options.  im not sure which tab it's under but under game options or something there is something that says enable custom content on/off.  make sure t is on.  if its off you will need to make it on and then restart your game before your hairs will show up.  whew!  got all that?  if not ... there are some wonderful tutorials on this site for downloading objects etc.
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 03:14:42 pm »

adoption_time - Please don't bump your own posts just because you think no one is paying attention to you. It's considered rude. Be patient and someone will eventually come along and help you.

Thank you.
Sizza

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 08:19:31 am »

Also, make sure you check the * bin. It might show up there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: