Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 10:44:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will i every get marry again?  (Read 4879 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simmer8

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2007, 08:35:22 am »

Hey my name is Dina Calthline,I was always worry after Micheal died would I have a future as a mother, a wife or even a stepmother? I have been in love so many times I dont even know if it's ture love. I'm not sure if I love Morinter or his money, I cant even spell his name! Sad! He just so old, and if i truly love him what shall i do? He only is going to be takeing a way from me just like Micheal! I always fall for the old guys! Im a sucker!:rabbit:

[ATTACH]89331[/ATTACH]

ANOTHER DAY

I started writing this diary aka Anger Management Book!
My friend Brandi, daughter in-law recomended it, she works with human mind. The reson why i using the book is I caught my sister, Nina and my lover Don who is also my neighbor in Bed!I no it's going to be very, very weird when i go get my mail, he'll be lucky if i dont kill him before he reads his newspaper!:punch:

[ATTACH]91497[/ATTACH]

They were just getting started when I walk in MY ROOM and they didn't even care! I past out and when I woke up they were still in the bed! Then Nina had nerve to ask me if I i could get her and Don a glass of water! I think today is the day to knock some sense in her head with my fist of anger!:smt106

[ATTACH]91499[/ATTACH]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:11:15 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 08:37:38 am »

Can sum one tell me how to make the pictures bigger?
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 04:02:27 pm »

so what do u guys think so far?
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 08:47:10 am »

Can somone please tell me if they like my story?
missin.cutiepie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 12:47:46 pm »

the storys great
to make pictures bigger
instead of attatching images just copy the img and then paste on the page
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:54:54 am »

Thanks
-Little-CJ-

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 03:27:43 pm »

It's good, but in your picture folder you are uploading thumbnails, try and upload the snapshots because they are bigger. Other than that it's good.
Update soon x

ashleigh goddard, babe your my everything, i couldn't want anyone else, after you. because baby looking in your eyes is like having a glimpse of heaven. 1/3/09 til forever i love you xxx
degrassi_sim_kr

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 05:43:38 pm »

It's good, but you should make it longer. You spelled "Caliente" wrong too. "Mortimer" as well. I'll shut up now...

Kristen. :pregnant: The baby is gonna be a girl! 3 weeks left!!!!!  :female:
Simmer8

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 03:01:18 pm »

I decied to get in engaged to Mortimer, i not getting any younger and neither is he so he proposed and i except plus it will get my mind if Don and Dina.

[ATTACH]93736[/ATTACH]

The terrbile tradgey

The next day Morty and I had our celatbration with family and friends!

[ATTACH]93749[/ATTACH]

That night Morty and i tried for a little one and we didn't get pregnet so we try again the same night and we did, later thet night Morty went for his regular swim but, he didn't come back.............................
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:11:28 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 04:53:52 pm »

great story!

for pictures do you have a photobucket account? if not make one. if so here's what you do log in and choose the photos you want to use. click upload then when updating the story you take the img code (the very last code underneat the picture in photobucket) and paste it in. also, make sure you pictures size is set to large. they may just be set to medium or small you change the size in game in the camera options Smiley

keep up the great work with the story! looking forward to more

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
k2cheyne

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 08:37:51 pm »

Nice job!! It's hard getting people to read it when you first start the story, huh? ^_^

My first (and thus far only) Sim story, xposted here and at S2C: The Sundial

I hope you enjoy it!:D
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 10:56:14 pm »

I love townie stories hope you can get your pictures bigger.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: