Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 04:38:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Collection Sorting..Help Please ;_;  (Read 1046 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
anillee

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2007, 09:37:45 am »

Being that I hate a lot of the Maxis stuff in the game but love the recolors and custom content people come up with, I tend to download a lot of room sets, you know, bedroom sets, bathroom sets, etc.

My problem is finding them in the game.  I know they are there, but trying to find some of them is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  I know of Delphi's download organiser to sort my downloads folder which I have and use, and I know of a program called Sims 2 Collection Creator which is spiffy if everything is a mesh.  If the items are recolors though, they won't show up in that program.  

I admit to being pretty naive about the more intricate areas of the game.  If someone could advise me on setting up collections that doesn't make me have to sort through every stitch of maxis content I have, I'd be grateful.  If there's no way to do what I'm trying to do (other than if it's a mesh to begin with), if someone could let me know that, I'd be happy.  As always, thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: