Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 05:04:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Sawyer Legacy-Generations  (Read 5767 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2007, 01:00:09 am »

Hi my name is Julian Sawyer, I'm the first generation of my family.  We just moved to Tokyo, Japan, my father moved here because of his work.  He works as a journalist, and my mom is a paramedic.

This is a picture of our home, it's not much to look at yet but we like it.  It has just enough room for the three of us.

This is my dad, Chance.  He's in Journalism, he's not very satisfied in his job.  I think he'd rather be a teacher, that's been his goal since he graduated from college.

This is my mom, she's Japanese/American.  Her mom was Japanese and her dad was american, she wanted to move back here to find her roots.  She also thinks the school system here is better than back in the states, and thinks it would be better here for me.

And this is me-Julian, I like Japan.  Especally when the Sakura blossom in the spring, it's so pretty here.

mom made me go to bed early, so I could start school on a good foot.  She says a goodnights sleep will make your brain work better, cause it doesn't feel all foggy and tired.  And you can learn better.

My first day of school, I was very nervous.  Mom made a breakfast of cereal before sending me off, Daddy had to go to work as well.  Mom didn't have her job at the time, but now she leaves later at night.  I'm glad I get to see her when I get up, dad does most of the cooking now.  He's better at it, mom keeps burning things.

Yeah..I was a bit nervous on my first day.  But I met some cool kids, I hope I can become friends with them. I'm adjusting well and I'm getting A's, mom is going to call the Private School to see if they can get me in.

Uh-oh..mom is sick...I wonder if she ate something bad.  I hope she gets better real soon, I hope it's not catchy.

((Okay everyone, I'm going to try and do this 30 gen challenge.  I was reading a story on here last night that's trying it as well, so I figured I'd give it a shot Smiley.  Let me know how you like it, Feedback is appreciated.  I'm going to try to go slow with this one, that's why I left it at a slight cliff-hanger ~.^ ))

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:00:55 am »

Well at least we know what's been wrong with mom.  She's pregnant, this was taken just a few minutes before she had my little brother Diego.

And I just became a teen as well, it was a pretty buys day.  I'm planning on going to college soon and after that I'm going to begin a life of my own.

Here is dad holding my little brother Diego while I talk to him.  We're pretty close.

Diego liked getting his baths in the sink, he was a pretty good baby.

Me and Diego sharing another moment, we've developed a very close bond.  He's going to have a hard tme when I leave for college soon.

I decided to catch some fireflies, as you can see not much luck there.  Oh and something else happened.

Diego right before his birthday cake was served.

Here he is at his cake, we had a good time that night.  It was a small party but we were all happy.

Ummm..yeah.mom is preggy again.  They're trying for a girl but no luck at all so far.

mom and dad with the latest addition to the Sawyer Family, Sam.  and that's my little brother Diego's head in the background.  I left for college that day, I'm so nervous.  I hope things go okay.

((okay, now I'll start to follow Julian in college.  I'm going to concentrait on just one kid at a time instead of jumping around, it gets too confusing.  So once he graduated I'll move onto Diego Smiley.  So you won't see Sophia, Chance, Same and Diego for awhile))

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:01:36 am »

And here I am outside of my school, I'm a philosophy major.  And I'm attending Fiesta Tech, hopefully I'll meet the woman of my dreams here.  When I graduate I'll probably move back in with my parents briefly until I get a job and can afford a home of my own.  Either Diego or Sam will inherit the house one our parents pass on, but that's a long way off.

Here I am talking to this girl, she just comes over.  We get along great, she often sits with me during our meals in the dorm, i can't recall her name though.  I've met so many people, and it's so overwhelming being on my own and all.

Another girl came and started talking to me as well, the girls here are pretty friendly.  Maybe I'll find love here, or a few.  Heh noone has to know right?
I'm sure I can sneak around a bit and date different girls.

UGH! so we were watching tv and this girls stands right in front of it! How annoying is that? It's like umm HELLO you are in my way please MOVE!

Oh joy, so much for that show.  now there's like six in front of the D*mn TV, how is one supposed to watch anything around here? Maybe I'll get my own and put it in my room and lock my door.

Mmmm..yummy mac and cheese.  Yes I am being sarcastic, the food here STINKS!  It tasted like dirty socks basted in a fine mozerella sauce *Gags* I hope I can stomach it until I graduate, mom's cooking will taste so good.

So I like threw some food at ths chic, and she liked it.  She found it hilarious! What a weirdo..I think I'll stay away from this one...she unnerves me slightly.

Uhhmmm..yeah..definantly staying away, look at her eat...*shiver*

Here I am trying to work on a letter to my family, It's so loud in here.  Everyone chatting and racing through the dorm.  Maybe I'll talk to mom and dad and see if I can get my own place.

I gave up on the letter.  I think I'll just phone them instead, that way we can discuss me getting out of this stinking dorm.

WOOT! go me YEAH! Bustin a move and lookin good! God I look like a moron..*sigh*

Uhh hi mom! Heh, well she said she'd have to discuss me moving out and getting out of the dorm with my dad. i hope I can, I hate it here..

Mmm..sleepy time, got class early in the morning and I need to be ready.  Don't wanna start my first day of classes off on the wrong foot.

no problems sleeping, later everyone!

((There, hope that was better than the last few parts.  i'm trying to slow things down a bit and put more into it, let me know what you all think, and thanks for the suggestions and comments ~.^ They make me happy ))

glambabe

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 02:21:32 pm »

Its great!!! I like it Smiley

:blob5:The Sims 2    {RULEZ}:blob5:
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 04:57:25 pm »

Cool nice story..

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 12:36:17 am »

Okay so I get a call from my parents first thing in the morning, they've agreed to let me get my own place.  One catch I have to earn the money myself *groan* how do I do THAT? I've got tons of homework and things to do, places to go people to meet and they want me to get a job? UGH!!! Maybe I'll find one at a local bar or something on campus.

Ohh..yummy! pancakes! I LOVE pancakes! okay so maybe the day isn't turning out so bad, I can do this.  I really want my own place...

Mail..BILLS? oh man, I didn't know you got bills in college!! I'll have o get two jobs now *whimper*

It's raining, I just showered and changed my clothes.  Now I get to walk to class in a huge downpour, boy this day just keeps getting better...

Okay back from class, looks a bit overcast but at least it's not pouring again.  Now to get that job, I know I'll ask the cafeteria worker.

Oh..nice..i look lovely *sigh* Guess I've gotta put up with it if I want my own place, and keep up my grades and relationships with friends and family.  This will be a chore, can I handle it.  H*LL YES!! *pumps fist* Til next time! *waves*

((phew an update finally, I'm feeling better Smiley ))

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 09:12:44 pm »

aww I like this.  I love cranky sims!  The nice ones always bore me.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2007, 11:23:56 pm »

Oh hey wow! Lookie I'm a regular Picasso! time to be serious, okay how LAME is this? I suck at painting, Yet I am managing to scribble something out here.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Okay so ths guy comes over and starts some s**t with me, I don't even KNOW him.  So what's the deal? I dunno maybe he just has issues, alot of people at this college do.

Lookie! Lookie! i can talk to myself in a mirror! What in the h*ll is the point of this idiotic trick? My professor says it'll help me raise my charisma, and how will it do this? I'd rather socialize with people not my reflection, though I do like looking at it *wink*.

My girl Joy Willike, okay so she's not that pretty but she's sweet and she's mine.  I don't care what anyone else says or thinks about her, so there Tongue.

Woah..Joy got a make-over, can we say HOT? She looks great! She was gone for a few hours and came back looking like this.

Just a few moments with Joy and I, I don't know if she's the "one" yet so to speak.  I'll have to decided and play the field a little if you know what I mean.

Naughty...Naughty me.  And that is NOT Joy, I decided to mess around and hopefully Joy won't ever know *Devious grin*.  Until next time, later!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 02:39:45 am »

aww his gf is so much prettier than that other girl!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 11:37:43 am »

I FINALLY decided to buckle down and propose to Joy, she's the only one for me and I've come to realize that.  I'm so glad that she said yes, I was so worried that she was going to catch me cheating on her, yeah I haven't been faithful.  So I've decided to calm down a bit.

This was meant to be, I've recently graduated and have asked Joy to move in with me.  A wedding is definantly in the works, and I'll keep everyone posted.  But for now things are going to switch over to my little brother Diego, but you'll see more of me soon.

((YaY an update! I'm not moving so expect more updates soon and like he said I'm going to switch over to Diego now and play him for awhile.  I do plan on getting Joy and Julian married though Smiley ))

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 04:13:17 pm »

aww their so cute together

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 10:37:31 pm »

I'm Diego and I love to build snomen in the snow, this one my mom started but never finished.  so when I had a snowday off from school I finished it for her.

I love my daddy, Chance.  He's the best dad you could ever have, he pays alot of attention to his family.  He also does alot with us when he's not working and so does my mom.

Me playing with my little brother Sam, he makes me laugh.  He likes to follow me around the house, it gets a bit annoying especially when I've got homework to do.

Here's a picture of mom and Sam, just before he grew up. We had a tiny birthday for him because I was growing up soon too.

This is Sam, He still follows me around the house.  I don't mind at all, I take care of him while mom and dad work.

Sam and I on the couch, we like to watch anime.  But mom makes us do our homework before we get to watch anything.

And now here I am as a teen-ager, i'm not planning on going to college.  I'm going to get an after school job and help mom and dad out around the house.  But for now the story will revolve around me and Sam.  Bye for now!

((Sorry this seems rushed but, I'm sharing my comp still and haven't had time to really play so I've gotta sort of speed things up.  Like Diego said the story will revolve around him and Sam for awhile.  Julian has his own house now with Joy, I plan on getting them married ASAP.  i'll definantly add it to the story and keep this updated as much as possible. ))

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 01:11:31 pm »

So mom was getting ready to have yet another spawn, err kid.  We were hoping this one was a girl but guess what? another BOY! I think she's cursed either way she's got alot of help with me, dad and Sam around.

Meet Jacob, he's being held right now by my dad.  We were shocked that she had another boy, she wants one more before she hits elder.  I think she may give it a go.

Me giving little Jacob a bath, I don't know.  I get all parent like when I'm around him and Sam, guess I get it from my mom and dad.

I love messin with my younger brother Sam, he's a blast.  He' alot quieter than I am though and a tad more shy.

It's Jacob! We all dote on him, I'm a protective, loving older brother.  He seems to be enjoying himself with dad here though.

((I'm going to let her have one more baby before she hits elder, hopefully it'll be a girl.  She's had 4 boys counting Julian Smiley )).

Sophiaa

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 12:40:36 pm »

my legacy sim had four boys aswell and i wanted a girl Sad now she's two days off elderly-hood and no girl in the family. grrrrr.

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 12:57:44 pm »

Same here it won't give me the option anymore for a baby, she had all boys ah well at least Jacob is cute Smiley.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: