Insimenator.org
May 11, 2024, 07:27:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh no! Baby can't be born!  (Read 5949 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 04:26:32 pm »

Don't install the Pets version.  It would be completely wrong.  With your latest EP being NL (H&M Stuff doesn't change the game engine), and I'm sure Jase will feed me to Snowflake if I'm wrong, that would be the one.  If you had the Pets version of Inteen when you had Pets, there's probably a piece out there messing things up.

Do the searches I suggested in post #11.  Delete all the Inteenimater files found and reinstall Inteenimater.
glorified_g

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 04:55:06 pm »

ancienthighway,

Back when I had Pets, I had no mods/hacks/etc. installed. All I ever downloaded was clothes and hair. After I uninstalled the game and lost all my data with it, I reinstalled starting with Nightlife (later went back and installed University because I wanted young adults in the game). Nightlife is the newest expansion pack I have installed, and until now I have been running the Nightlife version of inTeen with no problems. I've deleted inTeen, the Nightlife version, but I'm still waiting to hear which version to download. Pets seems strange since I haven't had the game installed in some time (I don't see how traces of it could be left since all my game data I had with Pets is long erased). Seasons also doesn't seem like the right fit because I don't even own the game. To me that seems like it might mess up things more.

Jase, if you could come back and elaborate a bit more, that'd be great. To everyone else, thanks for the feedback so far.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 05:45:51 pm by glorified_g » Logged

I make outfits for my musician Sims! Check them out! Smiley
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 10:36:55 pm »

you could move this to the inteen site he is there alot more then here Wink
http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/index.php

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
glorified_g

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 11:05:10 pm »

Hi guys. I just got done playing the game (another family), and before I quit out, I decided to try Julia's family one more time, since I don't have inTeen installed. Well, I aborted the baby, and she went back to normal!!!! (She and her boyfriend will adopt next time I play. Wink)

Thanks SO much to everyone who tried to help me. I have just one more question...I do want inTeen back, so which version should I download to ensure this doesn't happen again?

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 12:34:51 am »

Quote from: glorified_g;915516
I do want inTeen back, so which version should I download to ensure this doesn't happen again?

The stuff packs are technically "unsupported" and certainly untested, but my understanding is that all of the recent stuff packs are based on Open For Business.  I would try the OFB Edition of InTeen first.  Failing that, the Seasons Edition (on the off chance H&M was built up from Seasons - but I don't believe this is the case).  An even better - and more reliable - answer would be to reinstall Pets and the Pets Edition of InTeen.  You are far less likely to have problems in that configuration than by mixing old expansions with the newest stuff packs as you have now.

In either case, the NL Edition is certainly the wrong answer here.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 12:37:07 am by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
glorified_g

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 07:27:04 am »

I uninstalled Pets originally because it made my game very slow, so I think I'll try the Open for Business inTeen first. Thanks a lot, Jase. Smiley

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 09:31:01 am »

NP.  If you continue to have issues/questions, head over to the InTeen site and post a support thread in User to User Support and we can try and help you there.  I would prefer not to hijack InSIM's bandwidth with InTeen support issues.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: