Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 11:11:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing D3DERR  (Read 5567 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 07:06:15 am »

So you have installed the beta driver from Nvidia and still have issues with Bon Voyage ? Too bad. Sad  And I wonder why a directX error message would be relate too a pirate copy of EA software ! :sad3:

Sorry Consuela. I can't tell you more on this problem. Try to wait maybe a future driver from Nvidia (it's a beta one for now) or a patch from EA.You can too be stubborn and try to explain to EA support that you haven't pirate their games. Wink
Consuela

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 07:40:39 am »

Quote from: Mihura;946823
So you have installed the beta driver from Nvidia and still have issues with Bon Voyage ? Too bad. Sad  And I wonder why a directX error message would be relate too a pirate copy of EA software ! :sad3:

Sorry Consuela. I can't tell you more on this problem. Try to wait maybe a future driver from Nvidia (it's a beta one for now) or a patch from EA.You can too be stubborn and try to explain to EA support that you haven't pirate their games. Wink

I still have the receat of the game, so I can prove that i'ts not an pirate.
But I want to thank you for you're affort (hope I spelled that right) to help me any way you can, Mihura....
phoenix_risin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 03:57:50 pm »

This is most likely due to them changing to Secur rom as their protection now. Hate that they done this as Secur rom has caused issues for others even when they have totally legal games Not just with BV but other games as well for the computer.

Do you have any emulation software installed? Alcohol or Daemon tools etc?
 If so possibly turning those off or if they are not used even uninstalling.
I know they had a topic in the EA tech help area on how to turn off emulation. I use Daemon tools(No not for my Sims games All my Ep's are bopugt and paid for as is the base game) and have it turned off so that it is red and not green in the tray. I also am sure to exit out of it when not using it. Which is usually most the time.  I have not had any issues.

Good luck
Consuela

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 11:55:49 am »

Quote from: phoenix_risin;950834
This is most likely due to them changing to Secur rom as their protection now. Hate that they done this as Secur rom has caused issues for others even when they have totally legal games Not just with BV but other games as well for the computer.

Do you have any emulation software installed? Alcohol or Daemon tools etc?
 If so possibly turning those off or if they are not used even uninstalling.
I know they had a topic in the EA tech help area on how to turn off emulation. I use Daemon tools(No not for my Sims games All my Ep's are bopugt and paid for as is the base game) and have it turned off so that it is red and not green in the tray. I also am sure to exit out of it when not using it. Which is usually most the time.  I have not had any issues.

Good luck

Hi Phoenix,

I don't have any emulation software installed, so that can't be it.
I only have my pc for my work and the sims 2.
But thank you for trying to help me out.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 12:30:33 pm »

There is a Problem with Nivida cards and Norton AV running together with The sims 2 Try turning off Norton Completly then running the game. Seems The 2 programs use alot of Pagefile area and this causes a game crash. But disconect from the Internet if turning off norton.
Consuela

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 01:02:08 pm »

Quote from: Razamataz;1208617
There is a Problem with Nivida cards and Norton AV running together with The sims 2 Try turning off Norton Completly then running the game. Seems The 2 programs use alot of Pagefile area and this causes a game crash. But disconect from the Internet if turning off norton.

Hi Razamataz,
I don't have Norton, but AVG.
This doesn't take much space like Norton does.
I do turn off AVG when I play the game, so that is not the problem.
Thanks anyway...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: