Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 04:41:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just got Bon voyage and... is not working  (Read 2310 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nova-storm

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2007, 06:08:42 pm »

If you got The Sims 2 Bon Voyage and installed it, then you have issues in your game the 1st thing you need to do is make sure you have NO MODS in your game. that means 0 zip zilch NADA mods. NOTHING. then restart your game and see if all is well. IF you still are having issues got to Modthesims2.com and download the clean installed. make sure you have no Mods hidden in your game. if you still cant get the issue fixs come and post here. MAke sure you state that you have removed all Mods and rechecked it with clean installer. Because you will be asked 1st thing.

I hope that this will help you fix most issues you come to in the 1st few days you have the game. Till then we have to pray for the Patch. It might take a month or 4 before Maxis has one.

:love7:

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
Babylove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 08:22:44 pm »

My game cuts on but the vacation lots have glitches. I have also tried to build my own and it doesn't register in the game although it's there. Lets hope we can keep our stuff and enjoy the game
nova-storm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 07:12:07 pm »

Sorry no need to reply to this thread it is ment as a guild before you start a new one. If you have done as it says then you go post a new thread or search for the same issue

:happy8:A closed mouth gathers no foot. :smile:
resistance is futile you will be assimilated
wjrice40

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 12:14:56 am »

it is the insiminater we need a new one please fix it my sims would eat at the restersants or roomservice so i took out insiminater and it works fine !
kere

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 01:14:54 am »

wjrice40  - you have already been told an update is coming, and it will get here when it gets here. This site is under no obligation to provide it for you, we go through the same bitching every time an expansion is released - and this is enough.

Countless posts have already been made for this request, despite site staff informing everyone that they need to be patient. If you raise this topic again, you will be permanently banned, and then you will never get your update. your post is totally unrelated to the real problems and bugs people need help with - despite being mod-free.

End of discussion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: