Insimenator.org
May 10, 2024, 11:35:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: help with secret lot maps?  (Read 5864 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 06:15:14 am »

Oh! Ok....well that sucks....I spent all that time clicking, and clicking, and it was only a decorative map...
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 05:23:42 pm »

My sim found the map to the secret pagoda hut in Takemizu Village under the tree in the backyard.  When they go to Takemizu, they couldn't go til they learned the bow. Took one sim day for a local to approach the family with a bow. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 06:13:11 pm »

I sent my sim there without knowing how to bow.  After my sim had some tea, the Wise Old Man taught him to bow, then the Tale.  Afterwards, as my sim was leaving, WOM started to Tai Chi, so a quick teleport back to him and picked that up too.  Only reason I didn't stay for the grooming the Zen Garden was hunger.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2007, 12:09:59 am »

or just get the insim and you can get everything plus the vacation mementos to go with it Cheesy

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2007, 05:46:03 am »

Or you can get Monique's Bank Computer @ MTS2 and buy the map on-line. The link is:  http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=64137. It works great.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
tibby13

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 02:43:43 pm »

I have the maps and I am in the hood for said map and I get the question mark next to the lots and my sims go there, all but the mysterious hut will load and my sims can walk around and interact but the twikki village one doens't load at all, it jsut sits at the loading screen and I eventually have to just close my game for not responding.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2008, 06:12:20 pm »

Quote from: tibby13;1104370
I have the maps and I am in the hood for said map and I get the question mark next to the lots and my sims go there, all but the mysterious hut will load and my sims can walk around and interact but the twikki village one doens't load at all, it jsut sits at the loading screen and I eventually have to just close my game for not responding.

for how long? when I played last time, it took my game an hour (been almost one and a half once before) to put a new family in a new house I built. how long it takes depends on hether you've played the lot before and how much CC you have installed/how big the lot is. vacationlots/non resident lots takes for ever to load in my game, but usually (not saying always Sad), with a lot of patience, they eventually shows up.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: