Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 02:44:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: no walking to lots  (Read 6212 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xx.Abi.xx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 07:11:32 am »

I have this problem ... I had a few other problems too but since I dleted Inteen, all but this have been solved ... hmmm ...

She reminded me of what it did to her when I left — what it still does to her when I leave. She feels horrible about bringing that up, but she’s right. I’ll never be able to make up for that, but I’ll never stop trying anyway.

~Edward Cullen, Eclipse,
bleubeari

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 05:09:06 pm »

I don't know if this helps or not, but my sims couldn't walk to lots once they checked out of the place they were staying at. I had to use the phone to go elsewhere. Once I checked in to the new spot, my sims could walk to lots again.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 07:21:10 pm »

For some odd reason when I played Twikkii all of my Sims had the options to walk to another lot and take pictures. Now that I am experimenting in Three Lakes none have those options. So weird!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 01:02:33 am »

Joey, take your download folder out Tongue

Are you getting any jump bug?  If so capture the object error.  Maybe try clearing the .cache files, too, just in case something was cached that is interfering.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 02:28:59 pm »

Ancient, I will do that but I have been playing Twikkii since installing BV and have had no problems with any options at all. It is only when sending families to Three lakes that I lost these options.

I only get the jump bug when using some dining chairs (I always have but the Simmies never had anything drop from queue). I also get the jump when cancelling a Sim that wants to use Hunter "special" chair (the queue does disappear here, always has). Sometimes I get a jump when using the career adjuster to select a career.

I should try playing Twikkii again to see if Three Lakes and possibly Far East are the only areas affected.

Maybe it's one of the last few hacks I placed in game. Oy vey!

EDIT: I went over Sleepy's and Barnabus' lists and disabled the very few hacks (maybe 4) that still are still in my game and may be questionable. It's a last ditch effort to see if these few were suddenly making options disappear.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 02:45:45 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 05:29:52 pm »

And why too ? Why they aren't problematic in Twikki Island and no in Three Lakes ? Strange thing, it's the same walk option... :roll:
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 07:37:22 pm »

I am completely baffled as well. We won't know for sure if the options are still viable until I do a test of Twikkii and then Three Lakes to see if anything changed there after disabling the few mods.

EDIT: The mods I disabled were not the culprits! I knew it had to be some mod creating this problem. I figured it had to be one that was added before I moved on from Twikkii to 3 lakes. BINGO! I had added Pinhead's Move -In-All mod when I read that it should work with BV. It does not! I removed it and I have the missing options again. Hooray!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 09:47:18 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 01:25:08 pm »

Good find Joey ! And it's was a new mod add. I understand now. Wink
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 12:58:19 pm »

I have Pescado's updated anti-watch out mod and I have the options. This game is so irritating at times...at times? Always!

Joey the Whinernator

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2007, 03:19:06 pm »

Pinhead's "find own place for teen" (package file  is call moveoutteens) needs an update too.  It can affect the menu showing up on sims so I suggest any using it should remove this one.  I ran it on the hack diff and it showed it needed an update.

And indeed, the updated BV anti-watchout is working fine, prior versions are not.
retrotrut

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2007, 09:00:29 am »

well i have no mods but i do have some new foods for my sims but thats it but other  other than the insimenator but I can't seem to walk to any lot, it works only with out CC on!!!
is there any solution to this

Dido's new album "Safe Trip Home" is coming out on November 17 2008. More information found on http://www.didomusic.com and http://www.retro-trut.blogspot.com Smiley
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 06:00:41 am »

the solution is simple but time consuming, you have to go thru all your Downloads and figure out which one is causing the problem.

divide them in half, check one half and see if you have the problem, if you do then you know the problem file is in that half. divide that half in half again, check half in game etc...

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: