Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 02:01:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Patti  (Read 7313 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 04:50:57 pm »

Thank you Kathy

Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 04:52:02 pm »

Quote from: bigbadbrat;950648
I absolutely love this one.She is so different.More then any I have seen and not perfect.That's what I love the most.I think I may download this one.I gave her 5*'s on your simpage.She is also very hot.Good job in doing something unique.I might like to use her in a story sometime down the road if that's okay.

Thank you again. I`m glad you like her and it would make me happy to see her in one of your stories. Thanks for the high rating.:-P

RainyStorm

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 06:07:47 pm »

I have a story about an old crazy cat lady named Mrs Kat.It is a story I wrote for sims 1.It was a five star story at the sims 1 exchange.Patty could be the mother of the little girl that becomes friends with Mrs.Kat. I would just take Patty and make her a child So she would be the principle character as a child and a minor character as an adult.That's what I did with Anna aka Alexandrine.Anna is also Aiden(lol).I wanted him to resemble his mom(lol).I should have made him a combo of her and Antonio. I didn't think of it at the time. Cuz it was a work in progress. your friend,BBB

Rock on or Roll off
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 06:07:54 am »

Quote from: bigbadbrat;951048
I have a story about an old crazy cat lady named Mrs Kat.It is a story I wrote for sims 1.It was a five star story at the sims 1 exchange.Patty could be the mother of the little girl that becomes friends with Mrs.Kat. I would just take Patty and make her a child So she would be the principle character as a child and a minor character as an adult.That's what I did with Anna aka Alexandrine.Anna is also Aiden(lol).I wanted him to resemble his mom(lol).I should have made him a combo of her and Antonio. I didn't think of it at the time. Cuz it was a work in progress. your friend,BBB

It seems like you already has a new story coming up. I can`t wait and I still look forward to read the next chapter of Winters Past. Thank you because you think my sims are worth being a part of your stories:-P

killercsaj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2007, 12:14:47 am »

Why I didn't saw her? She is beautiful! Thank you! Cheesy

::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  Killercsaj's Pinup Fashion  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::  ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 05:58:06 am »

Thank you killercsaj, you make some awsome sims and cc yourself

newtosims

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 03:44:58 pm »

Great job.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 05:11:04 pm »

Thank you newtosims