Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 08:37:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The Feeders chpt6 part 2  (Read 20653 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2007, 09:17:46 am »

That's good Smiley Look forward to it ^_^

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2007, 07:46:53 pm »

hey Sadie btw I loved your story on Andy!  It was very good do you have it up anywhere?  I would love to read it.
I'm going to work on this story tonight hopefully took a nap ready to bang out a chapter.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2007, 11:56:33 am »

Oh thanks! Smiley It's an adult story, but if you can't get on InsimAdult I'll PM you another link you can get to - it's probably the tamest of the stories on there, but seeing as the second link is easier access to what is still adult content, I'd rather not take the chance of posting it here Smiley

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2007, 05:15:21 pm »

Thanks sadie I will check it out!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2007, 06:31:06 pm »

Chapter Five

Part 2

Ilina had been out of the hospital for about a month now.  The hospital social worker had set her up in a subsidized rent apartment and found her a job as a Library Assistant.

My friend who would hypnotize her was out of the country and would be back that afternoon.  Finally tonight we would maybe know the truth of what had really happened that night.

I went back through all my case notes and found strange discrepancies on Ilina's case.  For one the blood splatter in the house was only Tim's blood and it was not consistant with injuries sustained in a stabbing.
When I showed the Medical Examiner the photos he told me they appeared to be poured onto the floor.  He said he entered this into his report but this was ignored by the Prosecutor because he was so sure of Ilina's guilt.

I had not yet told Ilina I wanted to wait until she was a little stronger.  I had my suspicions that something was very wrong with this case.  So I dug a little deeper.

I went to the Police Department Human Resources and asked about Tim's life insurance.  Interestingly enough Ilina had never been a beneficiary on Tim's policy.  That did not make sense.  Named as beneficiaries were Tim's dead parents and a sister in the even of their death.  I discreetly asked Ilina about Tim's family.  I was his partner and he had never mentioned a sister to me.

Ilina told me Tim was an only child.  I held on to this information for about three weeks.  I had been seeing Ilina pretty much every day since her release from the hospital.  I have to admit at least to myself that I was not just interested in the case but in Ilina herself.

Ilina would meet me at my house before going together to my friend Mark for the hypnosis.  Perhaps tonight Ilina would at last remember what had really happened.

"Ilina dear!" called out Mrs. Reeder.  Ilina hurried over to the children's section of the small Library.  It was story time and it was a small group of children who were dressed up for an early Halloween story time.  "Ilina that woman left her baby alone here again"  She whispered into Ilina's ear.  "He is cranky and crying can you take him out of here until she shows up?"  Ilina looked down at the cute toddler.  He was obviously tired and needing a nap.  She picked him up and took him over to her desk area.

"You are a cutie! Why does your mom dump you here every other day?"  Ilina asked the baby in his ear.  She had come to enjoy Micky she tickled him and played with him until a woman finally showed up and walked up to her.

"Ooh I'm so sorry!  Did Miss Crabbypants over there kick him out?" she whispered.  "No he was crying I guess it's pass his naptime" Ilina answered.
Ilina looked over to the baby and said "You missed your Mamma huh?"

"Ooh no!  I'm not his mother.  He is my boyfriends son.  I usually have a nanny watch him but today is her day off." the woman explained.

"I wanted to ask you if you had any books on Mushrooms?"  the woman asked Ilina helped her find a botany book.  As she handed her the book she told her "I love mushrooms!"  
"Well I do too but this is to identify some growing around my farm.  I think they may be hallucinogenic because I have caught some teens trying to pick them on my pastures.  They opened the book and looked at the pictures.  "Yes this is exactly the ones growing around my cows" the woman said.  The book said they could cause psychotropic effects and hallucinations.  "I'm going to go out there and pour some salt on them that should discourage the hippies from going out into my pastures".

Ilina couldn't help asking about Mickey's Mom.  The baby seemed so obviously ignored it broke her heart.  "Well when I met my boyfriend his wife just abandoned the baby and him.  She was a cheating drunk!"  she said in a disgusted tone.

Poor Mickey.....Ilina thought.  She told the woman that if she needed someone to watch him she wouldn't mind watching him sometimes.  The woman seemed really happy and took down Ilina's phone number.

I'm just waiting for my boyfriend he is suppose to pick us up.  Oh there he is!  See ya later!"

"Say goodbye to the nice Lady Mickey!"

After work I went to pick Ilina up we went to my house to eat some sandwiches before heading out to Mark's place.

"Ok are my sandwiches that bad? You haven't touched yours" I asked a very quiet Ilina.

"No not at all I guess I'm just a little nervous about the hypnosis later"  she said.

Ilina...I started I need to talk to you I have discovered some things you need to know..it was time to come clean about the discrepancies on the case.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 06:36:11 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text

Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2007, 08:03:57 pm »

that was nice I wonder how things are going to be like in the future for her.

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2007, 09:54:16 am »

Where do you find the time?  Competing in contests, chatting in the chatter threads, giving us another interesting update?  Sheesh!  I probably won't get around to my story this week, lol.  I 'm really looking forward to the next part.  You gave us some interesting information to chew on, and I can't wait to see what happens when Ilina goes under hypnosis!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2007, 10:48:40 am »

LOL!  I have insomnia so I play sims when I can't sleep! LOL!

Coptic Text

Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2007, 06:06:36 pm »

Haha, I'm trying to get my pics taken for the "bad-ass" contest at the mo... even getting the settings in place is proving to be hard... it'll be worth it though Cheesy Interesting update, Tim is digging up suspicion by the bucket-load as of now...

No requests please
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2007, 09:19:07 pm »

LOL!  I'm in two contest right now.  Just finished up my first round on one and round 2 in the other.  The second one  is a bachlor I'm pretty sure I will be eliminated.  There's like twenty gorgeous sims fighting over him.
But I'm happy either way I got a gorgeous bachelor for my pleasure sim ladies!

I'm having fun with my sims I want more expansion packs tho as soon as I get bored with them.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2007, 10:49:15 am »

Which ep's do you have?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2007, 11:16:15 am »

I only have base game and nightlife.  I really want university not so much for anything else but the zombies!  Also want OFB I think that will be a lot of fun.  Seasons is on my xmas list too!

Coptic Text

brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2007, 02:33:36 pm »

Ooooh, great follow up vickylougrl! I feel we might discover the truth about what happened pretty soon. A good thing you were able to recreate so much Wink

By the way, I really enjoyed OFB as an ep because of the victorian build sets and servo's.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2007, 02:44:28 pm »

Thanks brittybe!  I want all the expansion packs unfortunately I'm on a budget! LOL!  So I have do little by little which I guess is ok I enjoy one until I get bored and then my interest renews as I can get another.  
Just finished my pictures for chapter six.
Going to go ahead and post it.

Coptic Text

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2007, 03:28:30 pm »

Chapter Six

I told Ilina about the discrepancies in the blood splatter found and about the life insurance going to a mysterious sister.  She was very upset for a moment I thought I would have to rush her to Doctor Jones and cancel the hypnosis session.

But she pulled it together and after washing her face told me to take her to see Mark.  I was kind of nervous I did not want to set Ilina back in her recovery, especially now where there was a possiblility that she had been the victim of a set up of the worst kind.

We needed to uncover Iina's missing gaps of memory to find out what had really happened not to mention the possiblity that her baby might be alive somewhere.

We arrived at Marks office and after chatting for a bit Mark seated Ilina and dimmed the lights to begin the hypnotic session.

Mark:  Ilina are you comfortable?

Ilina:  Yes

Mark:   Good!  Let's begin then.  I want you to relax your entire body.  You are safe and relaaxed...

Mark:  Your entire body feels heavy within your seat.  Your good friend  Detective Joe is here with you and there is no fear or anxiety...

Mark:  All is good and safe Joe tell Ilina you are here watching over her that she is safe and relaxed...

Joe:  Ilina...I am here watching over you.....you may relax.  Relax.....Now..

Mark:  Ilina....I want you to look at the tv screen in front of you on the wall.

Mark:  Ilina continue to look at the screen until your vision blurs until there is nothing but a grey blur

Mark:  Ilina can you see the grey blur?

Ilina:......yes....

Mark:  Good Ilina you are doing very well.....Now I want you to close your eyes and allow the grey screen to become a darkened movie theater screen..
You are in a darkened movie theater and the screen is blank it is dark all around you and there is a special message for you on that screen Ilina....can you see it Ilina?

Ilina:.....yes.....I can see it..

Mark:  Good I want you to look at the screen now Ilina...right in the middle is a secret message just for you...concentrate on the middle of that screen Ilina it is blurred so you must dicipher it...

Mark:  Can you see it Ilina your secret message?

Ilina:.....it's blurred....

Mark:....yes Ilina it's blurred look closer your secret message is.....S...L...E....E..P.....

Mark:  Ilina....you are alseep now....but you can hear my voice and follow my directions....you are relaxed......and you will follow my directions....

Ilina:....yes...

Mark:  Ilina I want you to go back to the day your husband Tim and baby vanished....I want you to go to what happened before you slept and awoke to find them missing..

Mark:  Tell me what you see and hear..

Ilina:  I'm standing behind Tim he is drinking his beer....he is always drinking...I'm sick of it!...

Mark:  Ok...Ilina is he speaking to you?

Ilina:  yes....
Mark:  What is he saying?
Ilina:  Ilina!  I want you to make those mushrooms I brought last night for dinner!...Tim why do you want me to make those stupid mushrooms every night??  You never eat them?!  That's because you over cooked them last time!

Mark:  What happened next Ilina?

Ilina:  I make dinner steak and Tim's mushrooms...he brings them home every night lately...he says they are from a friend's hydroponic farm...

Mark: Ilina then what happens?

Ilina:  We eat dinner and Tim only eats the steak he says the mushrooms..are overcooked again...we start to argue...but I'm too tired..Tim tells go take a nap before the baby wakes up again.....so I lay down I feel sick....so sick.....

Ilina:  Tim is poisoning me with the mushrooms!  I feel drugged....I can't move I see things horrible crazy things....

Mark:  You are safe Ilina....can you see or hear anything now?

Ilina:....yes...Tim is talking...I can  hear him.....

Mark:  Who is he talking to Ilina?

Ilina:  He is on the phone I think....

Mark:  What is he saying Ilina?

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: