Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 04:03:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ahh... Bon Voyage when it works it's great, when it doesn't it's not  (Read 1304 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tarius16

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2007, 10:41:34 pm »

I have been experiencing a lot of the same problems that most of you have, no camera to take pictures of vacation, can't walk to another lot, can't go home once vacation is done (right now one of my main families are be held hostage at the vacation home :sad4:).

But the problem that bugs me the most is that I can not use any of my wardrobes. If I even make my mouse go over it I get an error message. Even if I send my Sims shopping it's the same thing with the clothes racks.  I have to use the wardrobe selector to buy or change their clothes.

Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone know what might be the cause!?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 11:05:25 pm »

Sounds like a problem with mods in your game.  Not being able to walk to a lot is a symptom of an outdated Inteeminater in your game.  There is no version available for BV at this time.

A custom wardrobe/clothing rack/changing booth could be causing your problems with the wardrobe selection.

As far as the wardrobe selector, if you are using InSIMenator 2.6b, you should download the brand new shiny 2.7 version.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 01:40:54 am »

I found that Pinhead's Move In All hack stopped the walk to lot and take picture options.

Carrigon has a BV compatible debug dresser mod that makes all dressers capable of buying all clothing.

The only changing booths that work on vacation are the specific to Bon Voyage.

Whatever is causing you grief is mod related.

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: