Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 09:58:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aging baby to toddler problem  (Read 1155 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
geekgirl

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2007, 05:24:03 pm »

So, I have a baby who will not age. I have one hack installed (Helping Hand school hack, lets you keep your kids home), no stuff packs and all expansions except BV. I will admit to using boolprop to set it to his (and his twin brother's) birthday. I had his mother take him to the cake, dad cheered and used a noisemaker, annnnd.... then dad grabbed cake. no aging. so I cancelled out mom's queue, tried again, and same result. I got mad at that baby, so I tried aging his brother the same way, and it worked fine.  I tried makeing the un-aged baby selectable, un selectable... still nothing. I did find a cancelled action in his queue of "cuddle" with mom the second time I made him selectable, but it will not go away, and it's preventing him from performing any actions like "grow up" or being held by anyone (currently he's laying in front of the fridge, way to parent, sim mom). Anyone know how I can straight up delete an action from the queue? I'm thinking that will fix it. I don't want to delete the whole family because his sister and brother turned out good looking, but I'd be willing to delete just him if I have to to get him off my floor, if there's a way to do that without hacks since my computer is slow enough already...
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 05:28:09 pm »

Use moveobjects on.
Delete the baby.
Exit the lot, you can save or not, it doesn't matter.
Go back into the lot.  The baby will be by the mailbox waiting for attention.
geekgirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 06:48:21 pm »

thanks so much! :worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: