Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 06:29:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can female sims get pregnant by aliens?  (Read 1864 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
StarDeluxe

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2007, 10:14:09 pm »

I know male sims can get pregnant by an alien abduction, but can female sims, too?

"I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson
~Franny Sims~
:blob5:
sims2andrew
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 10:16:09 pm »

No. only men
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 10:17:00 pm »

Maxis originally allows only male sims. The community says yes they can, try this mod by Bobcatben. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 01:34:22 pm by DecoraChroi » Logged

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 10:17:15 pm »

By default female cannot be alien impregmanted but you can use the Insim to make them alien pregnant.
StarDeluxe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 10:17:45 pm »

Thanks! Smiley

"I'm in no condition to drive...wait! I shouldn't listen to myself, I'm drunk!" -Homer J. Simpson
~Franny Sims~
:blob5:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 12:06:54 am »

I find it strange beyond words that no one seems to have made a mention of "alien butt probes" on the matter of this topic.  The animation you see when the male sim is returned clearly indicates something nefarious has taken place in the region of the posterior.  It seems me that the development team watched one too many episodes of South Park before going to work. (q.v., "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe", season 1, episode 1, original air date: August 13, 1997)

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 01:23:04 am »

I find it strange beyond words that no one seems to have made a mention of "alien butt probes" on the matter of this topic.

Seems to me something like that would be in line with gay-bashing and very uncool to say.  Not to mention anyone that would say something along these lines would be in danger of being banned.

I applaud the InSIMenator community for having the respect for others and not making such crass remarks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: