Insimenator.org
May 12, 2024, 12:02:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Midnight: A Vampire's Tale  (Read 18736 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« on: October 16, 2007, 04:25:51 pm »

Hello Everyone!  This is a mini-series that I've been dying to tell.  It's based on Caitlin Devereaux, aka Miss Midnight, from the Miss Midnight Contest.  Caitlin is one of my favorite sims, and I'm pleased to bring you this all-original story.  In the future, I might write other mini-series based on her, but for now, we'll just have to be happy with this one.

UPDATE:  Sorry, y'all but this story has moved to my site, SynapticSim's Lair.  Thank you to all that read it while it was hosted on InSim.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 09:01:07 am by SynapticSim » Logged

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 01:04:25 am »

Wow! fantastic Evolution meets highlander kind of story loving it!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 05:57:40 am »

Nice! How do you get the sims headless?

No requests please
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 11:24:29 am »

Thanx y'all!  I'm really excited about this, and I've got so much planned that I really hope you all will enjoy.

As far as headless sims go, do you really want me to give away all my secrets?  Ah ... I guess I will.  There is a headless genetics skintone at MTS2.  I'm thinking it's made by Bink13y (I think that's the name).  Just do a search for headless and you should find it.  And then for the bodyless, if you use the cheat "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" in CAS and then press "Shift N" it will unlock the NPC clothing.  Within this group is invisible clothes, so you just have a floating head.  Then it's all a matter of animating the sims and moving them around.

~ Syn

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 11:56:27 am »

hmm I just realized you never showed her feeding.  Just wondering with her hatred for the vampires how she would select her victim?  I know she drugs them but I wonder who would she pick or target.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 04:09:18 pm »

wow I loved this please continue Smiley

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
brittybe

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 04:56:58 pm »

Wow, great story. Absolutely loved the pics. The fighting scenes look awesome! I'd love to see more of your story.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 07:37:26 pm »

Not quite sure about. Disturbing scenes. I am not sure. BTW, On a scale of 1-5, I would have to say 2. I am not sure about it. But it would be a 2.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 07:54:27 pm »

KatrinaandTiff, in all fairness, I did warn all readers about the graphic violence in the very first post, so if that's what bothers you, I'm not sure why you continued reading.  And quite honestly, I wasn't looking for a rating.

vickylougrl, towards the very end of Part 1, you'll see how Caitlin feeds.  Well, you won't see it because I didn't picture it, but you'll at least be able to read about.  The drugging of her victims happened way back around the first few decades that she was turned.

Everyone else, thank y'all, I will be continuing at least through Part 4, I have that storyline worked out up until then.

~ Syn

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 08:21:05 am »

ahh cool can't wait to read more!  I love horror I can see why some would be disturbed by a dark story I personally love them!  I'm loving the pictures they are very well done.  As you can see by my avie I like my horror creepy not cute and fuzzy if it doesn't scare or disturb you then it's not horror imho.

Coptic Text

dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 10:26:03 pm »

Dude! Syn! You outdid yourself here, as always your storytelling is fantastic and I'm jealous of your picture taking!
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 09:15:11 am »

Can't wait for more, Syn. This is fantastic!!

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
sjam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 12:20:05 pm »

Wow, great story - please update soon!!

'There's no difference between stupid and charming with you, is there?'

See my simmie guys and gals here!
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 01:38:29 pm »

Absolutely amazing work!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 07:53:41 pm »

Sorry for the delay, Part 2 is finally posted, please enjoy!

~ Syn

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: