Insimenator.org
June 10, 2024, 04:23:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 LE (aka sims2 nightlife and bon voyage)  (Read 1432 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dreadwolf

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2007, 12:53:19 pm »

OK for some reason i cant use the hotel or inn that comes in the game
cant go to the vacation lots that came with the game but i can and have made a new vacation lot that i can get in to the problem is the inn and grand hotel never load so i tryed to make my own hotel.

it's got hotel doors, hotel beds, hotel check in desk hotel sign etc.
OK it has every thing out of the hotel folder floors wall paper and so on exp. the dressers are from the house hold stuff.
the problem is in says i have on hotels on my vacation lot and wont let me go on vacation if i put the inn or grand hotel in the vacation lot it lets me go to the chose desertion screen and when i try to go to the hotel i made
it tells me to pick a hotel or a boarding house.

so to get to the point why ain't my hotel showing up as a hotel

Ride it like you stole it
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 11:45:34 am »

did you build the hotel on a community lot?

if so, go into the hotel from the neighborhood screen.  open up your cheat box and type in changelotzoning hotel and hit enter.  Save and exit.  Go back to your neighborhood screen and your hotel should show up as lodging.  This info is on page 7 of the manual that came with the game, in case you need to reference it.

If you built it on a residential lot, you'll first have to change it to a community lot (make sure that no sims are living on the lot) with the same method above, only the cheat is changelotzoning community . After you've done and saved that, then follow the info above to zone the lot as a hotel.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: