Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 03:18:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plant Sim issues..again  (Read 2434 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TRIXSTA

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2007, 08:47:31 pm »

Ok.. I know this has been posted already because I've read all the other problems that people had with this hoping to find a solution.. no luck.  My sim became a plant sim and now i can't change it back to normal.  I've read everything so I know your suppost to order a cure over the phone or get one from the phychic lady but when i try there is no option to do so.  I just want to know if an option is suppost to pop on the screen when your ordering from the garden club, if so that doesn't happen for me.  I know my sim is an actual plant sim because of the sun/water needs.. there is just no cure in there inventory nor am I able to order it from anyone, I have absolutely no food hacks either only Inteen and I've removed it and that didn't change anything.  Sorry I really didn't want to post but I'm really screwed.. can you help me? please?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 09:21:02 pm »

You need to buy the potion from the garden club person.

Your sim won't get cure just by calling it over.  After you greet it, click on the garden club sim and an option to buy a cure will appear.

Once you buy it, it will appear in your inventory and a new option will appear when you click on your sim so you can cure it.
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:21:20 am »

Or you can always use InSim -> mortality state -> planstsimism -> off.
TRIXSTA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 06:32:40 pm »

Quote from: Wednesday17;1031469
Or you can always use InSim -> mortality state -> planstsimism -> off.

Really? Is it a permanent thing? or will the sim go back to it's plant state if I choose to remove InSim after? I will definitely have to try that, the only thing about insim is that I'm worried that it might conflict with other stuff that i have.  But it's worth a try if it will solve my problem.. thanks :worship:
TRIXSTA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 09:49:39 pm »

Ok, so I solved the problem.  I just added a hack called "Maxis unbuyable objects" by Gretle from the MTS2 site which includes the plantaphic-C potion. The link is here http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232846 There is also a buyable computer hack at MTS2 by monique which has simular options here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=64137
hope this helps anyone else who has this same problem.  

Thanks MissDoh and Wednesday17 for your help it was appreciated :smile:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 09:56:00 pm by TRIXSTA » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 12:18:54 am »

I am wondering how come you do not have the option to buy the potion from the garden club sim in the first place, that could be cause by an outdated mod.

Make sure all your mods are compatbile with Seasons or you might experience other problems later.

Insim is an object, it does not conflict with other stuff.
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 09:38:51 am »

Quote from: TRIXSTA;1033522
Really? Is it a permanent thing? or will the sim go back to it's plant state if I choose to remove InSim after? I will definitely have to try that, the only thing about insim is that I'm worried that it might conflict with other stuff that i have.  But it's worth a try if it will solve my problem.. thanks :worship:

Like MissDoh said, InSim doesn't conflict. I had some minor issues before it had been updated for Seasons, but nothing dangerous.

InSim is just a means to give you easy access to all the features that are already included in the game, no mods.

And yes, changes you make with it, are permanent. You don't even need to spawn the big device, there are lots of sectionals for the different features. Just try it, you can always delete it if you don't like it. But frankly, I couldn't imagine to sim without InSim anymore. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: