Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 11:16:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 330
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Hot & Sexy Male Sims Here  (Read 1476771 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #915 on: July 31, 2006, 07:53:45 pm »

It does, it does. Cheesy
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: July 31, 2006, 09:58:59 pm »

I finally have pictures to show off!  I know, he pales in comparison to the regulars here, but he was my first try at making a good looking sim, and before I knew about the extra tools in BodyShop.  Say hello to Cain McLean!  He has such good kids, but the problem is his skin, eyes and hair are custom, but his husband, Alex McLean, was born in-game with no CC but his hair.
And this guy I made a few minutes ago in BodyShop, testing out my new stuff.  He has Enayla's Doll skin, which I've heard is kind of hard to make look good, so I'm proud if that's true.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: July 31, 2006, 11:23:49 pm »

I like the first guy alot !!! hes just more my type Smiley but both are lookers ! Smiley
LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: August 01, 2006, 12:27:37 am »

Quote from: liegenschonheit
Someday I'll finally finish making all the townies and downtownies for my new neighborhood and actually get to play again....someday...

I've already made 30 custom townies, and am working on making about the same number of custom downtownies. It seriously takes a lot of time when you are a perfectionist like me...blah.

Anyway, here is a downtownie, shown in CAS because...well just because.

Thane

Have I mentioned that I hate the lighting in my CAS? I do. Oh, how I hate it. However, I refuse to fix it because it was such a horrible pain in the ass to get halfway decent in the first place, and a little overexposure is better than no light at all, right? I'm going insane. That bottle of Jack behind Thane there is starting to look pretty darn tempting.

He's the best looking DownTownie I've ever seen! What a cute blondie. Wink I love that skintone, too.
By the way, could you tell me where you found that hair? I have the female version, but I can't find the male one. (Used to have it, but I was a moron and deleted it.)
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: August 01, 2006, 09:37:03 am »

Thanks, justluvly.  I'm trying, in my new neighborhood, to have all different faces, so I'll have to post some of them once they're in-game.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #920 on: August 01, 2006, 10:35:06 am »

Ok, call me stupid, but how do you make your own townies?
LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: August 01, 2006, 11:09:21 am »

Quote from: Kinako

Use the "no regenerate townies" mod, the "delete all characters" cheat, and then make a bunch of sims in CAS. Use the inSImenator to make those sims unselectable and they will be your new townies. Smiley
Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #922 on: August 01, 2006, 11:33:22 am »

Does the delete characters cheat delete the ones you made, too?
LunaJupi

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: August 01, 2006, 02:10:56 pm »

Does the delete characters cheat delete the ones you made, too?

Whoop! Sorry, I forgot about that...
Yes, it does! So make sure if you use it, you start from a new neighborhood.

Method two (that won't delete all your characters) is slow and painful, and involves downloading the "no regenerate townies" mod and just picking them off one by one with the summoner and deleter. That's what I've been doing. **shrug**
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: August 01, 2006, 04:14:50 pm »

Or i do this when I'm bored ....i also use Insimenator hacked object and when a townie comes i make them selectable and i do a face lift by choosing fix apperence then choosing face lift  hope that makes sense ....so u could slowly just change ur townies like that if u want
straycat

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: August 01, 2006, 11:24:17 pm »

Eh, I'm about to commit a  gratuitous bout of screenshot spamming of my current favorite guy. XD He's my leading man in my new movie, which is now available for viewing.  (I finished editing it! At last! XD)

And this is my supporting actor. 8D

If you'll like to watch, the download link is here. Let me know if you hate it or like it, 'kay? =)

Kinako

View Profile WWW
« Reply #926 on: August 02, 2006, 02:44:56 am »

Quote from: justluvly101
Or i do this when I'm bored ....i also use Insimenator hacked object and when a townie comes i make them selectable and i do a face lift by choosing fix apperence then choosing face lift  hope that makes sense ....so u could slowly just change ur townies like that if u want

Maybe if I decide to start a new neighborhood, I'll try that.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: August 02, 2006, 03:17:23 am »

That's what I also do Kinako. Sometimes those townies are just to fugly to look at. :tongue5:

Straycat, I have to take a look at that movie whenever I can.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: August 02, 2006, 04:30:17 am »

I use a mirror hack and clothes stand hack to change my townies

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
justluvly101

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: August 02, 2006, 07:36:00 am »

Oooh pinstruck he's cute ! wheres that hair from ? if U dont mind me asking Smiley

Straycat ...I watched ur movie and i love the music choice and the vampire theme ..looks like ur leading man is a bit of a slob:) the chacters are beautiful also !
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 08:21:05 am by justluvly101 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 330
  Print  

Jump to: