Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 08:35:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: changing faces...  (Read 1424 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
murfwithjess

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2007, 03:18:05 am »

hey all... well i requested a self sim of me.. and some kind person (ekang) made it for me.. now i went to change the face/or should i say cut the face off and put it on a slim bodybuilder skin.. but i dont know how too...

i know to export skintones and stuff like that.. but my self sim is made onto a normal (maxis) skin and i dont know how i can get at the face to put it onto a slim bodybuilder...

could someone plz tell me how to do it... Huh?

he is my self sims
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=66628

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 07:44:02 am »

Just select your self sim in bodyshop or CAS (or even in game) and give him SBB clothes. Cause it is basically just a change of clothes, no beheading required. Wink
If you want a showerproof skintone that lets your sim keep his muscular form in naked state (shower), you need to give him that skintone before you start playing with him.

I take it you already have the meshes and clothes and skintones you need? If not, there's plenty to be found right here on insimenator.net. Smiley
Happy simming.
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 12:37:25 pm »

Your self sim is stored in the folder in CAS.  When you select that one, just change the skin and you'll have exactly what you want, with the face you want.  Of course you have to make sure you've loaded the sBB skin, and there are LOTs to choose from.

If you already have your sim in the game, you can get Christianlov's skintone changer from the graveyard and do the fix that way.  You have to have the skins he made the hack for, or you'll just wind up with your default skin.  You can also use SimPE, but that's beyond my capabilities.  I only use that to fix their heights...
murfwithjess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 06:00:26 pm »

thanx wawayaya... i didnt know that it keep its face when you change to a different skintone... only because when you select different skintones, some of the faces change... i have quiet alot of them...and yes i have alot of sbb skins...

and when i find a celeb. that i want, but dont like the body, i normally export the skintone from CAS select the skintone that i would and cut and paste the face in and make a new skintone...with the face of the celeb. and of course fix it up alittle in photoshop.... but cheers.. it work great..

SUCH AS LIFE..............ILL SLEEP WHEN IM DEAD!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: