Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 12:01:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A problem... please help. Please, please...  (Read 1101 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SIMone de beauvoir

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2007, 02:11:11 pm »

Hello!

He or she who solves this problem for me will be forever workshiped and admired and I will always be grateful and in eternal dept with them. And I will find away to thank them.

My game works... quite fine, a little slow sometimes, but I'd rather it be slow than ugly looking. So, it works ok, except for the fact that the quality of the definition of details in game is quite not what I'd like.
I could deal with that BUT... there's one thing that really makes me mad. Sometimes, some things go blurry... very blurry. So, I followed a video card performance configuration at MTS2 to correct that (since I had already set the in-game configurations to the best performance).
After that, everything worked just fine, and the game was not slow but faster! However, the reflections in the mirrors were floating anywhere else but in the mirror frame. The frames were empty! So I had to go back to my old configuration.
So... How can I make my game look the best without making it slower? And by that I mean that every graphic detail such as fabrics of my Sims clothing, beddings, curtains, details in objects, grounds, etc., look realistic in the game, but keep a game speed suitable for playing! And also CORRECT THE BLURRY THINGS PROBLEM.

Thanks.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 11:16:51 am »

My question would be what graphics card do you have? It would also be useful to know your processor and RAM. Right away, without knowing these things, I would first suggest you update your drivers on your card.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: