Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 02:43:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: First Free Time information  (Read 42008 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 12:23:59 am »

Quote from: babyblue1387;1060189

Toddler interactions are a plus. I never knew that they could play with each other! I've tried to get them to do that, but it would never work, and I have all ep's (remember, I'm a sucker and a looser).

Keep a toy box on the lot, and get/allow the toddlers to grab the toys out of the same one. They'll sit in a little crowd, playing with the toys and talking to each other (yes, even before they've learned - is there any point to teaching them? :brain:). I first noticed it when children did it, I was so happy to see it extended to tots Cheesy But this is even more for them to do, which can only be a good thing Smiley

No requests please
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 07:07:52 am »

I can't wait! It looks like so much fun, especially all the new stuff for the toddlers! I also like that you get new aspirations. I will be waiting for at least a month after it comes out to install it. I still haven't even purchased BV yet because of all the bugs that were reported with it. It'll be hard waiting though!!!!!! *whine*
babyblue1387

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 08:29:09 am »

@Maniac: Thanks! I can still ask for my birthday!

@Sadie: Oh, I'll have to try that. Is free will required? I remember trying to click on the toy box with the toddler selected, and it wouldn't let me:( Back to the game to try again!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2007, 10:40:54 am »

Hmm, maybe it does then, if it's only an auto thing :scratch: If you have all EPs it should work though.

No requests please
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2007, 10:53:03 am »

Toddlers have to be learned how to walk before they can use the toy box. Smiley

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Why Lie

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2007, 11:01:34 am »

I'm gonna wait for a month or so before i buy it, looks interesting, and wth the toddler interactions it's deff on my list of them to get.  Glad it's not a stuff pack, Those annoy me.. Never EVER have i bought one of those!
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2007, 11:11:01 am »

Oh I'm very excited.  I know that EA has their issues and their sneaky ways, but I just love their products.  Not perfect, no, but nothing in this world is.  

Of course I"m going to get this, no questions asked.

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
maniac19642003
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2007, 03:44:19 pm »

Not sure if these have been posted yet, but I just saw these pics at snootysims.

* freetimeart06.jpg (99.81 KB, 648x600 - viewed 252 times.)

* freetimeart07.jpg (51.18 KB, 465x600 - viewed 278 times.)

* freetimeart08.jpg (73.06 KB, 248x600 - viewed 294 times.)
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2007, 03:55:23 pm »

Stop it Mark, dont make me give into temptation!! :rofl:

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
maniac19642003
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2007, 04:04:10 pm »

Quote from: DecoraChroi;1060659
Stop it Mark, dont make me give into temptation!! :rofl:

:laugh: No, I will not stop until the game is out! :nana:
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2007, 04:29:30 pm »

Has anyone noticed what a ridiculous amount of new clothes are already shown in the shots?
I love it. Cheesy And they can make their own clothes, and, and, and... ^^

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2007, 01:10:21 pm »

Yes, as always I will buy this new EP on first day available in a store. Why?? I want the whole game. I see people complain about stuff packs. I have them all and would not think of playing with out them In fact the only title for the sims 2 that has been 100 % disapointing from game play side is stinking Pets. I keep it in as another stuff pack. I like most of the new objects and the build mode options, but the game play of Pets stinks. IMO of course! Smiley I think we have all been burn't on this giant of a game. It still does not allow many things promised befor the base game release. The video trailers should be for wheting our appetites, but what they show turns out to be the whole shabang for a given object\interaction.

Am I excited for the release of a new EP? Yes! I would be a liar if I said otherwise. I love this silly game that I as a grown adult enjoy like I was a young teen with an attitude. Smiley I hope it will be as goog as seasons and NL were. Seasons is hard on graphics, but an incredible addition to game play. NL added the most intersting of new interactions included in any one release. But I hold my breath on this because with the end of another year approaching, it seeme the end of this vibrant community is ending also. So much dispute, so much fighting, and so many of the old timers starting to retire or just disapear from the community forums. I will enjoy this while it lasts. I have no intrest in a Sims 3 release. I would like to see this game perfected and this community continue. But money drives the world and change is an inevitable thing. Sorry all, I now jump off the soapbox and await the release of Free Time! -Bill

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Katheryne

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2007, 09:47:55 pm »

Oh, I am soooo definitely going to get this!

But I'm definitely not going to pre-order (and pay the extra money for the "privilege"...

I'll wait until the pre-orderers get the bugs worked out first. Wink
Rowanstaff

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2007, 08:14:39 pm »

I am totally getting this expansion. I have most enjoyed the expansions that have given my Sims more to do throughout their lives. And this one promises from child on up to add more and more stuff. Heck yes! I am sold!

"Choke on that causality!" -- Hubert Farnsworth, Futurama
DanceSmartly

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2007, 08:51:09 am »

I can hardly wait as well.  I've already pre-ordered mine.   I just wish they would have horses!   I want my sims to be able to go horse riding.

Dance like no one is watching !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: