Insimenator.org
May 06, 2024, 08:56:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: robot building machine not working  (Read 2120 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
huffy15

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2007, 12:49:56 pm »

This is just a shot in the dark, but has anyone else experienced a problem where your sims cant click on the robot building workbench but can still use the flower/toy bench? Im sure I must have probably downloaded something incompatable at some point in time but have no clue what, since ive downloaded heaploads of objects since i last actually used the robot building machine. I have all the expansions, but no stuff packs, and i have a lot of cc and mods. I am basically just wondering if it could be anything other than cc, and if anyone has experienced this issue and detected what it is that has the compatability issue. The robot bench works for noone, and ive tried it with several households that it used to work for as well as new one, in all 3 of my neighborhoods. Im at a loss as to what the problem is other than some kind of custom content, since it worked after i installed bv, but sometime in the last month or so something broke it.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
huffy15

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 05:03:07 pm »

i still havent found a solution myself but i havent done anything sims related in nearly a week and a half cause ive been too busy

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 05:36:23 pm »

I find this incredibly strange... because only the bouquet bench works in my game.  Neither the toy bench nor the robotics bench wants to work.  It's possible that there's a mod, or maybe a few "extracted object" collections, causing them not to work... I guess I'll try playing the game without custom content one day to see if it's that.  :dontknow:  

If not, then we all know that EA broke something else yet again when making their new EPs.  :roll:

huffy15

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 02:07:38 pm »

ok, well i found a household that had apparently still had a robot in the works on the bench. my sim was able to finish the robot and use the bench. after saving the game and going back to the neighborhood and going back into that household, the bench could no longer be used, and none of the others can either, as previously stated. Weird...

fordtruckluver
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 04:22:09 am »

I have been experienceing the same problem, but my toy bench, and my flower bench work but the robot one won't work.. but i have found that in a business lot i can assign my employees to use the bench. good to know i'm not the only one with this problem.
klownin13

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 03:44:25 pm »

Yes, I have the same problem with my robotics bench as well, very annoying as I was in the process of building a robotics store for my new town!  If anybody could find any solution for this, it would be very handy as I seem to not be the only one.
Smio
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 08:32:48 am »

Hello,

I had the same problem since yesterday and so I tried to remember which was the last items I download. It was simple outfits or the occult theme. So I suppress the cauldron but it doen't work. Then I suppress the bat spawner box and now it works !

I hope that will help you. And sorry if my english is bad !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: