Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:12:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57
  Print  
Author Topic: Theraven's crazy collection of simmies (11.June 20 - TS4 sidetrack)  (Read 368473 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: March 02, 2009, 08:50:26 am »

Loads of new updates at my site Smiley

I've also updated LFB with chapter 23 (htough, without pictures - for the moment)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: June 01, 2009, 06:56:26 pm »

Since I finally have a computer that can truly handle sims2 and a bunch of downloads without making me want to throw it out of the window, I had some fun downloading some houses (I really hate building houses myself...). I found a really nice unfurnished house at Simscrossing (Ocean road 1), and decorated it. Here's the result Smiley
Oh, and if you've read my story (LFB), I can tell you this much - someone from that story will be the lucky owners of this house Smiley

kitchen

living room

bath downstairs (don't have a picture of the upstairs bath, for some reason...)

master bedroom

hallway

girl room

nursery (boy)

Toddler room (girl)

garage/out house

outside the house

and finally, a cute picture Smiley

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
balletbaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: June 07, 2009, 07:05:42 pm »

oh my, what a wonderful home! I love it sooooooooo much

cloverleaf

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 14, 2009, 07:42:53 pm »

Stunning! You really got the decorating skill Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2009, 05:03:40 pm »

thanks Smiley

Been a while since I posted anything (except for the house decorating), since I'm quite busy with my 3D movie project right now. But while looking for something entirely different, I found a picture of Jenna's newest CD. She gave it out as a charity project - which did raise a lot of money. And she got out her guitar again - which had dusted away in a corner for a few years. Aidan is just happy he was already around seven when she gave it out, because he thinks his mother overdid the photoshopping  Undecided (but he did say it was OK she used the picture of him as a toddler in that way, so he doesn't exactly complain).
(If you don't have the faintest idea who I'm talking about - read "Little Fire Burning"....Smiley)

Oh, and before I forget - a movie still of Orly Wink

« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:09:30 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: June 17, 2009, 12:59:16 pm »

omg raven, that house looks magnificient! I love EVERY SINGLE DETAIL you put in it =)

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: June 18, 2009, 10:47:26 am »

If you want to watch it - here's the link to my MOVIE!!! Smiley

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #367 on: June 26, 2009, 11:15:46 pm »

Know I'm double-posting... But it's my thread, so I am allowed here Wink cool

I don't really like to request things - either no one wants to make stuff, or say it's impossible. So I thought it was about time I learned how to make stuff myself. So I've been working on a few mesh projects for the past three or four weeks (inbetween all the schoolwork) - and today I finally managed to finish it (after a lot of head-banging, fights with SimPE, figuring out umpteen different tutorials, meshes turned inside-out, and so on). But... I've finally learned how to make accessories (without actually going through the clothes/hair tutorials first. I'm impatient - I know...) YAY

I'm thinking of making them available for all ages before I might concider uploading them - since for now they're only child--> elder, but here are some pictures, anyway Smiley

so here are my first two projects - something I've wanted for a very long time for my hospitalized sims....

« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 11:23:08 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Karla!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #368 on: June 30, 2009, 12:53:54 pm »

magnificient! Cheesy

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #369 on: July 01, 2009, 12:04:05 am »

If you can't find what you want - then you have to learn how to do it yourself. Which is what I've done Smiley

Now I can finally make accessories without having a bunch of tutorials in front of me - and I've also figured out how to add toddler meshes.

A few screens...

(almost everything they're wearing is either recolored, meshed or converted by me - except from the teen hospital wear and the boys' and woman's hair Smiley. I've got some child scrubs, too, but they're not pictured here.)

Boblishman's face masks - converted for all ages. Had some serious troubles with the textures on this one- Never really figured out what it was, but I did solve it when I cloned another mesh. (since it's not my own mesh, I'll probably not upload it... The girl bandana perhaps, since it's just a recolor - or several recolors, really Smiley)

Finally this thing works like it's supposed to work (I had some material problems at first; some Pets problem where meshes looks like they're turned inside out)

Converted for toddlers Smiley. Also, some chickenpox makeup/clothing.

I've got a few more accessory projects to finish - and then I'll move on to object creation Smiley

My site:

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 01, 2009, 12:21:17 am »

Oh, Raven! I know so picture takers/storytellers who would worship you forever if you shared this. *hint* Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2009, 12:05:35 pm »

A few more hospital projects Smiley

Arm amputee top (my first clothes mesh). Works fine ingame, except for a slight mesh problem causing the mesh seam to show a bit too clearly.
Also causes flying wedding rings, flying babies and other obvious glitches Wink. I'm planning to do a few more versions when I've sorted out the problem. Working fat morph (found that out by accident... No preg morph yet, but I'll try to figure that out, too Smiley)

chickenpox outfit/makeup and Thermometre (both for mouth, and to hold in the hand)

an ambulance recolor of a helicopter

A bag valve mask (for manual breathing help)
The mesh is not really mine, but one I found at a free 3D mesh site. Though, I've reduced the polys a lot (from nearly 12000 down to around 1400 polys), and fixed the mesh on places it was badly made.

(the glitches might be the face poking through...)

Child's clothes w/defibrillator electrodes, and some OR hairs/hats

« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 12:25:54 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: July 07, 2009, 05:41:15 am »

A little infant outfit update (at my site) Smiley

(I've got several recolors of the shorts, plus even more onesies Smiley)

My site:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2009, 07:18:43 pm »

Of course I had to make a hospital when I had so much new hospital stuff to put in - so I took my old no-CC hospital (cleverly named "veronaville hospital, since I couldn't come up with anything better... guess where I first made it...). I've now rebuilt, redecorated and heavied it all down with lots of CC, given it a new name - Angels of Mercy hospital, and actually started using it as scene background Smiley
Costs over 480 000 ingame, if I remember correctly...
The isolation room is especially made for... no, I really can't say  cool.

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the small size - but my new screen is a widescreen - and taking the pictures down to 600pxl in width, makes them lower than I'd prefer.  

First floor

Second floor

Third floor

roof/parking lot

Front view

Entrance

Off-duty room for paramedics/helicopter pilots + showers

physical therapy room

NICU

Men's toilets (visitors)

Handicap toilet + nursery room

OB/GYN

Maternity ward (single room)

Visitors' café

Pediatric/children's ward

Hallway 2nd floor

Nursery (newborns)

MRI/CT

Surgery

Washing/dressing room surgery

Main entrance

Break room for nurses and doctors

Doctor's office 1

Doctor's office 2

Emergency room

X-ray room

Registration/admittance

Toilets downstairs (visitors)

ICU

ICU/isolation

Isolation room in ICU

Chapel

Gift shop

Had some more pics, but of course Gadwin decided to literally black out... Sad
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 02:51:45 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

My site:

Casper
« Reply #374 on: July 11, 2009, 08:01:45 pm »

Hey I was wondering if we are able to download that hospital???Thanks
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 57
  Print  

Jump to: