Insimenator.org
May 15, 2024, 04:49:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It is more a How can i  (Read 1954 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
debje

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2007, 10:57:05 am »

I used some sims from the game itself for my own sims. But the families doesn't exists anymore, how can i get the game sims back?? Is it possible??
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 11:03:19 am »

Quote from: debje;1066746
I used some sims from the game itself for my own sims. But the families doesn't exists anymore, how can i get the game sims back?? Is it possible??

try reinstalling your game or get them on the sims2 website if you remember the family name here is the link

http://thesims2.ea.com/

good luck

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
debje

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 11:25:52 am »

O thanks very much!!!!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 11:28:26 am »

Quote from: debje;1066771
O thanks very much!!!!

your welcome

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
debje

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 11:37:10 am »

Hmm I only know the dutch names of the sims lol. Is there a list with the names??
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 05:15:36 pm »

You can also reset your neighborhood without having to re-install just remember to make a back-up copy of your lots, character files if you have sims you like in there, and of your downloads.

The directions below will help you to reset the neighborhood, including giving you back the original sims that come with the game. There is no reason to re-install to get back the original Sims.

First go to My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods.
Delete the neighborhood you want to reset after you make a back up copy of the character files in there. If you don't have any special Sims you want to save, just delete the whole folder and and don't make a back up copy.

N001 is Pleasantview
N002 is Strangeville
N003 is Veronaville

Then go to

C:\Program Files\EA Games\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods and highlight the folder corresponding to neighborhood.
Right click the folder of the neighborhood you wish to reset, and click Copy. So say you want to reset Pleasantview. right click on N001 in the location above, right click copy.
Go back to My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighborhoods, right click and paste.

For the Season's neighborhood it would be this location and you'd want G001:
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 Seasons\TSData\Res\UserData

Then, if you missing anything from the first three things you made a back up copy of. You just right click on your back up copy, go back to those locations and right click paste.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 05:23:56 pm by PegasusDiana » Logged

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
debje

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 05:26:15 am »

O thanx!!! That is easier!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: