Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 01:40:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tragedy and Devistation of Miley Jacobs..*Small Update  (Read 3806 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Similis

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2007, 11:31:09 pm »

Miley Jacobs, has been through tragedy and devistation. Can she over come it all?

Her late husband, Tony, was killed in an auto accident on his way to the hospital the night she went into labor. She was having a very difficult labor and almost lost both her babies. The staff didnt tell Miley about Tony, due to the trouble she was having with the delivery. They had to do an emergency C section, they needed to save both these babies.
When Miley awoke she saw all her family, but not Tony. She was asking for him. She was asking for her babies.

Miley's parents and Tony's parents walked into the room, Miley new something terrible was wrong, she heard the words they where telling her, but her mind wouldn't except them.
Miley needed to stay strong, and pull herself together. She needed to pick up
the pieces and start her life without her husband and with two babies, she needed all the help she could get.
She put her career on hold until the babies became toddlers.  
She is going to give her children the best of everything.

Miley stands in the house, with her 2 new infants, the house seems so empty without Tony. She dont know if she can bare to stay here.

The children are growing fast, she needs to find a bigger home soon. But can she leave?

Jenifer is running all over the house, and greets Miley when she gets home from work.

Tony Jr. looks just like his dad, it brings tears to Miley's eyes. She misses him so much.

Jenifer looks like Miley, but does have Tony's eyes.

These 2 are a handful, they get into everything.

One night after work the phone rings, its the real estate agent. She says they found the perfect house for Miley and her childen.

In haste, Miley decides to pack up and move. She takes her children and moves to a different neighborhood. They pull up in the front yard. She gets out and looks at the New place she and her children are going to call home. Its a very nice place, but will it realy be a home without Tony? She wonders if she made the right choice. She stands there on the front lawn wondering. Tears fill her eyes "What have I done"

Maybe continued..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 06:37:41 pm by Similis » Logged

Smiley::smilieiforgetwhi::
Most my creations are hosted at Saving the Sims
I created mostly sims2 homes for livin-it-up
[
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims29/
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 12:30:36 pm »

Aw, so much heartache.  I hope Miley and the babies can find happiness.  Great beginning!

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 10:27:34 am »

ty glad you like, I hope so to, she deserves a happy ending.

[
supersonic.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 05:11:39 pm »

Sounds good so far!
Keep it up.

oh snap!
[/SIZE]
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 03:12:00 pm »

I like this a lot.  Hope to read some more and find out how it goes for Miley and her adorable babies!

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
riley_sims

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 01:20:26 pm »

i like this story alot!
Similis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 06:34:51 pm »

I hope these pics turn out better, have been practicing..

----------

Miley is getting used to her new home.

The kids are grown so fast. Where has time gone. Tomorrow will be there first day of school. Jenifer is realy out going and loves to play the piano.

Tony Jr. Is quiet, he would rather play in his room with his toys. He looks so much like his father, but he has Miley's eyes.

Miley tucks the kids in bed. Jenifer is excited and cant wait to go to school, Tony on the other hand would rather stay home with mom.

The next morning the kids get up before the alarms go off, Tony goes into Jenifer's room, they start to play,

It started getting late, Miley had to come in and make them get ready for school.

Jenifer took off to get ready, Tony just stood there, mom had to give him a few incouraging words and tell him everything would be okay. He might even like school and make a friend or two.

The school bus is here, of course Jenifer is the first one on

Then Tony, he tried to look happy, he new mom was watching

Miley stood on the walk and watched the school bus pull away. She stood there, it  was hard for her to believe the kids where in school already, and its been a few years since her husbands death. She hasnt thought much about anything except giving her kids the best life she could.

Now, Miley had to get ready for work, she decided that now the kids where in school, she would try and get a better job.

This is Miley's Office building. Small compared to the other buildings.

Miley works on the second floor. Her 9 am appointment was there. They discussed several buisness proposals, but for some reason this client wasnt cathing on to any of them

By the end of the appoiontment, Miley was ready to pull her hair out, She definatly needed a new job.

At lunch time, alot of the employee's of the building go to the roof to relax, its has such a beautiful scene there. When Miley got there, she saw one of her co-workers, Becky Branch, and they started chatting about the days work.

Soon it was time to go back to work. Miley Walked over to the edge of the building and looked across Nothstone Valley, It truley is a nice place to live, but she misses Tony now more then ever.

[
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 03:15:07 am »

Wow!  Big improvement with your pictures.  I can definitely tell you've been practicing.  I especially like the last one, where she's looking over the houses from the rooftop.  Nicely done.  It seems like life is going rather well for the family...so far.

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: