Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 03:24:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims 2 deluxe problem  (Read 1068 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moonfish
« on: December 18, 2007, 12:46:04 am »

I have Sims 2 Deluxe. I have downloaded quite a few custom objects and hair, makeup, etc.  
At first i played with no custom downloads, and it worked fine.
But then i tried with all my downloads, and it would crash during the loading screen. So i installed clean installer sim2pack, and deleted hacks and copies and blanks. I left in the Insiminator, but disabled all my "game objects".  It works when all the game objects were disabled, so therefor i figured one of those downloads was the one messing the game up.

Buuut, when i tried each one, one by one, it turns out that even only having one of them enabled still crashes the game. I even downloaded some random object, making sure it was compatible with NL, and having it enabled also crashed my game.

In conclusion, any and every object downloaded into my downloads folder causes the game to crash.  the only object that doesn't crash it is Insiminator.  Also, clothes, makeup, and other things don't crash it, only game object except for Insiminator.

Does anyone know what the problem is, and how i can fix it? I would appreciate your help. Thank you.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 01:22:20 pm »

honestly, the problem is TS2 Deluxe.

Getting OFB or one of the other newer expansions should fix it... (Uni won't if I remember right).

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: