Insimenator.org
May 16, 2024, 03:30:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My custom SIMs  (Read 2000 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Darque Rose

View Profile WWW
« on: December 19, 2007, 10:55:04 am »

This has become an increasing problem for me. I would make a SIM in body shop, and when I open the game, it's not in the SIMs bin. This only started recently and well it's kinda annoying if you ask me. I have even tried packaging the SIM uploading it onto the web and then reDLing it, but that doesn't work either. Any ideas?

Believe me, you DON'T want to see a mesh blow up in mid game! It's not a pretty sight.

:cry: *plays taps for my gorgeous SIM, Yen* :cry:

No other SIMs were hurt in the accident
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 11:11:17 am »

Sounds like everything is working as it should.  Custom SIMs, whether created in Bodyshop or downloaded from the net, must be imported into the game.  The Sim is then available in CAS under the Custom Sim button.  You'd finish off your sim, name, aspirations, turn-on/offs, clothing, and save it.  Then, and only then, will your sim show up in the Sim Bin.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 01:14:57 pm »

of course if Darque Rose did mean the sim bin in CAS then it is a problem.

I've never had to import my Bodyshop sims into the game. I make them in Bodyshop and it saves them in the SavedSims folder. after that they show up in the bin in CAS.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Darque Rose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 04:34:27 pm »

Quote from: Sleepycat;1069939
of course if Darque Rose did mean the sim bin in CAS then it is a problem.

I've never had to import my Bodyshop sims into the game. I make them in Bodyshop and it saves them in the SavedSims folder. after that they show up in the bin in CAS.

so far there have been 2 that I have made in Body shop that haven't shown up in my SIMs bin. It's weird because I have made about 8 SIMs now and only 2 don't show up in the bin. It kinda erks me

Believe me, you DON'T want to see a mesh blow up in mid game! It's not a pretty sight.

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 04:41:26 pm »

I've never had to import my Bodyshop sims into the game.
Import was probably a bad choice of words.  Custom made sims are brought into the game through CAS (it's kinda like importing isn't it???)

So the question for Darque Rose is if the custom sims are showing up in CAS.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 05:33:36 pm »

Darque Rose, which age groups are those two "missing" sims in?  I was just thinking that it might've been that if they were adults they could've been accidentally made while in the young adult category in Bodyshop, but judging by your profile it seems you don't have Uni... so that's definitely not it.  :lol:

Have you tried cloning those sims in Bodyshop and seeing if they'd show up in the bin like they were supposed to?

Darque Rose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 04:28:50 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1070235
Darque Rose, which age groups are those two "missing" sims in?  I was just thinking that it might've been that if they were adults they could've been accidentally made while in the young adult category in Bodyshop, but judging by your profile it seems you don't have Uni... so that's definitely not it.  :lol:

Have you tried cloning those sims in Bodyshop and seeing if they'd show up in the bin like they were supposed to?

No, I don't have Uni (yet. Hoping to get it real soon. Like after Christmas.) As for the ages, they were adults. I have noticing that a couple of SIMs that were given to me for a contest aren't showing up either (in the SIMs Bin). But the SIMs I was given from Secret Santa does. Very strange :smt120

Darque Rose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 04:29:22 pm »

Yes I have tried cloning, nothing showed up

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: