Insimenator.org
September 20, 2024, 05:19:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game crashes  (Read 2543 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sassysim2006

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2007, 04:31:53 am »

Ok so my game loads and I start to go into a house and i gets to the fourth loading bar and it says it will now terminate.
I just installed the game I deleted the group chace file
and i took this screen shot and i dont know what exactly is messing up please let me know!

i'll judge you and stereotype you,
then shove you in a category.
so prove me wrong.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 08:23:54 am »

:scratch:  Wow... From the looks of it, those white "blocks" were probably trees at one point.  It's possible the game is either not loading the textures all the way (due to either limited hard drive space/memory) or the game files for those trees have gotten corrupted somehow.  :dontknow:  I'm not completely sure on how to fix it, but I'm sure someone else knows the way.  :angel:

BTW, which EPs do you have on your computer, if any?  And have you uninstalled any of them recently?  That could also be a possibility... but then again, I could be wrong about that.  :lol:

sassysim2006

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 09:18:17 pm »

i took my only ep out and completely re-installed it and it is stilll doing it so i dont know whats going on I thought my video card was compatiable but i dont know what is going on... someone please help me thank you!

so prove me wrong.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 11:25:05 am »

Did you try to update your video drivers?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 11:52:44 am »

Riski when uninstalling a EP and then reinstall the base game.
I would reinstall it again, delete both maps from the previous EP and the base game.(prolly located in your program files\EA games\).
Then reboot your comp, reinstall the game and patch it.
If you still have the problem reinstalldirect x 9.0C and your videocard drivers.

No longer active
sassysim2006

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 05:32:52 am »

thank you guys so much i actullay got my game p and running just fine i had to re-install the game lol but i so have a question i have all he eps installed besides OFB and pets when my sims do the deed or have a baby its almost like it goes into story mode or something is this normal?Huh? i just recently got my new computer and on my old ones which i had the games installed on my house blinked red and so on slow video card or what not so it did not do that on that computer but is does on this one so my question is lol is this normal??? thank you! oh merry christmas everyone

so prove me wrong.
stsarina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 06:14:03 am »

That's the special events camera... if you don't like it, there's an option to disable it in the game options tab.

Hannah x
sassysim2006

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 08:45:31 pm »

ohok thank you

so prove me wrong.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: