Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 12:11:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTION?????'  (Read 1467 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
catytagp

View Profile
« on: December 25, 2007, 10:45:21 pm »

i have the insimenator and i made my teen to get pregnant. the question is : when i changed her maternity maxis outfit for the outfits that i downloaded, why she doesnt show her belly??' :smt120
Nita-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 12:09:46 am »

I'm a n00b when it comes to this sort of stuff, but it's probably because Maxis didn't want teenagers to get preggers in their game, so the teens don't have a pregnant morph.  However, I think this will make your teens show a bit. (:~
gamerxgirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 04:02:25 pm »

This isn't the correct forum to ask for insimenator support, this needs to be moved, or you need to post here.

Sims2Sites.com
FREE sims hosting | forums | link directory | topsites | awards[/FONT]
-I do self-sim requests-
[/FONT]
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 04:44:38 pm »

Quote from: catytagp;1075872
i have the insimenator and i made my teen to get pregnant. the question is : when i changed her maternity maxis outfit for the outfits that i downloaded, why she doesnt show her belly??' :smt120

The clothes you downloaded are classified as Everyday.  You buy them as Everyday. Plan them as everyday, then when you change to Everyday, you are wearing them.  There is no way to change the default maternity clothes that have been assigned to something that you'd rather they wear.

However, the InSIMenator will allow you to force changing clothes of pregnant sims to Everyday.  Those clothes (meshes) designed for the pregnant morph will then show the belly.  If the belly isn't showing, the clothes/mesh doesn't have the morph.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: