Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 12:33:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing save button  (Read 1445 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2008, 06:27:43 pm »

Hi Guys

I have a bit of a dilemma. I have made loads of progress on one of my lots but my save button has disappeared, the neghbourhood button is still there, but when I click it, it says "you are about to exit without saving". I think I caused the problem myself as 2 kids where at home alone (I forgot the nanny :doh:) and I paused the game, quickly grew them to teens, and the social worker got stuck, but another one came. Anyhoo, I forced error and deleted them both....so, obviously, it my own fault. I really don't want to exit without saving, so if anyone has an idea how to fix this in-game, i would be really grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot:

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 07:27:58 pm »

Try the Enable Save Option on InSIM if you haven't already.  Of course if you don't save then everything goes back to your last save and you can avoid the nanny/social worker fiasco.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 07:34:25 pm »

I don't have the insim-yeah I know, member for nearly 3 years and don't even have it! Bum, thanks anyway though-I guess I'll have to just not save, at least the neighbourhood button is still there so I don't have to quit the game. I'm more bummed out cos it was my own fault and I've just given the full house a make-over, had a sim die, a wedding and a pregnancy, gutted!

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 08:09:21 pm »

Bummer.  You may want to do something like I do.  I've got InSIM in game, but rarely use it.  It may be worth putting in your game just to get some of the options useful for times like these.

Pescado's FSS Lot Debugger is another of those rarely used, but don't leave home without it mods.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 10:20:05 pm »

Thanks Ancienhighway, I think I'm gonna have to! I've just bit the bullet and accepted that I can't save it, so have now exited the lot.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: