Insimenator.org
June 16, 2024, 07:19:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Nightlife  (Read 1215 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
crissXcross

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2008, 04:28:07 pm »

I even did a Spybot S&D check and I fixed all the problems it found so it couldn't be spyware or viruses.

My Sims 2 Nightlife works perfectly until your in the neighboorbood and you put down a lot and name it. Once you type in the lot name(just like one letter or number), the game closes and goes to the desktop without any pop up sign saying why the game had to be closed. I have quited the game properly every time. The first time I played it the game went fine without it closing, but the next day I tried to play this problem happened.... If you know how to fix this please help me and thanks!

FRIENDS are like STARS they COME and GO but the ones that STAY are the ones that GLOW:angel5:
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 09:46:29 pm »

I'm not sure I will be able to help, but I have a few questions to ask to help me get a better idea of what is going on.

Does this only happen when placing lots? If not, list what you were doing right before the crash has happened
Is it all lots or any lot, maxis or custom?
Does it happen in both downtown and the main neighborhood?
Did you download and install any CC recently?
Do you have any mods (or have you downloaded houses from the exchange?)
crissXcross

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 02:41:27 pm »

Quote from: pandasan;1088722
I'm not sure I will be able to help, but I have a few questions to ask to help me get a better idea of what is going on.

Does this only happen when placing lots? If not, list what you were doing right before the crash has happened
Is it all lots or any lot, maxis or custom?
Does it happen in both downtown and the main neighborhood?
Did you download and install any CC recently?
Do you have any mods (or have you downloaded houses from the exchange?)

I have fixed it! I just had to restart my computer : P
Thanks for replying :-)

FRIENDS are like STARS they COME and GO but the ones that STAY are the ones that GLOW:angel5:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: