Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 12:07:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Sims2 Clean Installer.  (Read 1440 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KCeeV291

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2008, 05:49:24 pm »

Hello! Hey everyone. I'm not sure where I should put this, but I just have a really quick question, which I think won't take too long. I just want to know one thing. How do you add the picture of the Sims2 Clean Installer with my uploads? Help will be appreciated. Thanks!

[1ST] World's Hottest GLBT Couple- Sheppard & Elijah | [7TH] MANHUNT - William Otto

>>in my own Sims World
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:41:18 pm »

To add pics or files to a post all you need to do is click on the "go advanced" button then click on the "manage attachment" so you can join files to it.
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 07:04:27 pm »

use clean installer to open the sims2pack and display the contents of the sims2 pack- then use the print screen button on your keyboard.  After hitting the print screen button, open up your image editing software and create a new document- ctrl v or right click/paste into the new document.  Crop out all of the unwanted areas and save.  Follow MissDoh's suggestions from there to upload it to your post.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
KCeeV291

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 04:58:42 pm »

Thank you very much for you guys help!  :toothy5:

[1ST] World's Hottest GLBT Couple- Sheppard & Elijah | [7TH] MANHUNT - William Otto

>>in my own Sims World
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: