Insimenator.org
May 14, 2024, 02:32:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Open for bussiness questions.  (Read 1375 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
busted192

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2008, 02:52:12 am »

-I have a shop that sells furniture, but the problem is that the sims that come to my shop don't buy anything. They spend the entire time in my shop playing water balloon ,pillow fights and fight each other. Only maybe 1 sim comes to buy my stuff, but he always walks away before the buy metre is full. Is there anyway I can make the sims that come to my shop actually buy my stuff and not treat my shop as a community park?

-How do I create a restraunt and what do I do. How do I hire a cheif, as in do I just see his/her cooking skills?

Thanks alot!!!
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 04:26:32 am »

The first time I made a business, I got the store all set up, opened the doors and the people started coming.  But I never made a sale until I realized I had to set the prices on the items for sale.  lol

Once I figured that out, at business rank 1, three customers will come, and at least one of them is always there to socialize.  I've found that by interrupting the conversation or play between two customers by offering to show one something, both will get may end up looking and possibly buying something.

If that doesn't work, I just ask the disruptive one to leave.

Restaurants are very hard to play and make money at.  Don't even attempt it unless you have lots of money to cover the expenses of the staff.
windandsummer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 02:17:14 pm »

Recently I opened a flower shop and noticed I had the same problem, even though I had set the prices. I found out that I forgot to go and click on all my sell items with the whole sale clicker. You  can find it by going to the very last button. Hope this helps.~Bee
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: