Insimenator.org
May 05, 2024, 09:08:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: The Diary Of Someone You Don't Care About But You Still Decided To Read This Anyway  (Read 9198 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sofia97733

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:38:22 pm »

Prologue

Jamie Love was an ordinary girl. She was 8 years old and lived in a nice house with her parents Daniel and Demi Love. (you know, the policewoman in Pleasantview with the braids that fines you 500 sim bucks if you bug her) However, Jamie thought differently than all of the other kids. She liked to think hard and experiment, get messy. So here we start. >_>

~ Part 1 - my first entry~

I wonder what happened before I was born. I only have a couple of pictures of then, and they're all of Mom and Dad. I care about the subjects of those pictures as much as I care about Heath Ledger. In other words, I want to learn about exciting things, not this load of junk everyone calls "precious" or "memories". So here they are, my crappy old pictures of who-knows-when.

Woo. Wedding photo. Who cares.

I always wonder why people find such fascination in pictures of this subject.

This is the only one I found funny. My parents accidentally took a picture of when the nanny peed all over the floor and I was wading in it.

Mhmm. So from here you can kinda tell that Jamie is pretty bored with that generic stuff that everyone pushes on her. She wants more to life.

I'll continue this if it gets good reviews and I feel like it. >_> So don't get your hopes up, as I am one lazy lardbutt.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 07:45:08 pm »

also, as a side note...
in game, the nanny actually DID take a piss on the floor and for my own amusement i made jamie play in it xD
lulzitsmichy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 10:00:51 pm »

LOLOLOLOL thtz so gei

you are the apple in my pie!!!!!one11! :rabbit:

omglol:snorting:
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 10:42:59 pm »

Quote from: lulzitsmichy;1121110
LOLOLOLOL thtz so gei

michele <3
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 09:28:34 am »

I <3 your extremely long and rambling on-and-on story title.
Sonds like something I'd write.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 02:48:38 pm »

~Entry 2~

Ah! Crap! Some idiot decided to attract roaches to our house by kicking over the trashcan, and now Dad and I have the flu! I mean, seriously. What the hell? Why do people even do that?

At around 7 AM on Sunday I was studying cooking. Mom says it's important and all that. I don't get her.

And to top all of this crap off, Mom just said she was having twins. I promptly had a spaz.

That is all.

~Jamie.

duhduhduhduh... you are left in suspense, what happens next? >;o
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 03:21:50 pm »

~entry 3~

Dad dragged us out to the park yesterday. It bored me.

So today I found Mom asleep in a recliner with a bad look on her face. However, I didn't care as I had around 3,000 pages of homework to finish. Literally!

When I got home from school the next day, I saw the nanny, whom I now called Gramma Retard, with a weird look on her face. She said that in a few days I was in for a surprise. So in three days, I walked into the bathroom after school only to see a big, fat, smelly baby on the floor. I threw a bar of soap at its foot and it started to whine. I promptly got the hell out of there.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:42:20 pm by sofia97733 » Logged
lulzitsmichy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 03:48:29 pm »

omg i love gramma retard, can i steal her from you please.

sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 03:53:04 pm »

Quote from: lulzitsmichy;1122034
omg i love gramma retard, can i steal her from you please.

lolk xD
lulzitsmichy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 03:53:51 pm »

kliek just  OMG

Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 04:27:13 pm »

Gramma Retard LOL

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 09:27:37 pm »

Yeah. So I lost this when I was eight, almost nine. I found this between the foldout footrest on the recliner-- we finally un-stuck it.

Mom's making me dress up for my graduation party. I'm going into high school, and then I will be a teenager. Cheesy

...and Dad started a cooking fire... yay...

I guess I won't update this a lot... SimCity school gives me a lot of homework, so I guess I'll just keep this in a safe spot for soon...
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 09:50:17 pm »

Yes. We've had a great big timeskip here. But c'mon. The excitement starts here.

My mom hugged the crap out of me as soon as I left for college. My sisters, Danielle, Rainelle, and more recently, Tara waved goodbye as my dad beckoned my mom into the car and bolted off.

I was on my own now. But not for long... I hope. D:
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 07:34:21 pm »

Some people at my college are too odd for words.

Saw this guy on campus today. He was born with acute sagging-eyebrows-and-bloody-huge-lips syndrome and was then abducted and "pollinated" by aliens.

Eventually that guy had to drop out to take care of his alien offspring and this new guy, coincidentally an alien moves in. I tried to talk to him but he didn't know a lot of Simlish. I think he likes me though. He's got that creepy look in his eyes.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 07:54:43 pm »

So we liked each other. We like, kissed as some ************************** filmed the whole thing through a misty camera lens. After that we sued the guy and I won 50 million Simoleons. Wow. I should do that again.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: