Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 02:11:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Diary Of Someone You Don't Care About But You Still Decided To Read This Anyway  (Read 9185 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 09:39:00 pm »

And so now I'm engaged to an alien. God, this is an old diary. It's even got 10-year-old pretzels in the binding from back when I got it wedged between the footrest and the seat of that recliner. I ate one of them out yesterday. I threw up into a bottle of shampoo which just happened to be on my lap for no reason. After that I switched it with Linda's. She still hasn't noticed that she has partly-digested rotting pretzels on her head. I laughed. Hard.
lulzitsmichy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 09:30:00 pm »

i have that hair and your girl looks scary!! when will gramma retard come back in the story??

you are the apple in my pie!!!!!one11! :rabbit:

omglol:snorting:
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 10:01:00 pm »

Crap, I'm ruining the quality of this story. My friend wanted me to make them graduate, so I did.

Today was the worst day of my life.
I'd been married to that alien-dude for a month and then, he just died.
He had told me earlier that day, "I sit outside now, is being okay?" I replied, "Watch out, I've heard the pollination-tech aliens have started to kill anyone who strays away from the home planet. If you see them, run, okay?"

Excuse the plumbbob, I was lazy.

I saw something take him from the sky. Instead of dumping him back dead, the UFO flew back and dumped nothing out, but I swear I saw a thin outline of someone...

I tried to calm myself. It was impossible. Pleasantview had absolutely no laws protecting aliens. In fact, the town had a few laws against them. If they died, big deal. It was just rotten luck. I began to think about that faint outline. What if, just what if, he had been returned in spirit to Earth? I thought. Sometimes I could just see him wandering around, even in a couple hours since his kidnapping. I could see him trying to return to normal.
I could hear him trying to live the life that ended 60 years too soon.
I was afraid.

To Michele, I'm sorry, but Gramma Retard has lived her life too long and is now dead. Dead dead dead. Well, not really, but 15 years is probably too much for someone with such a great age and with an IQ as low as hers.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 04:15:16 pm »

After a couple months of being sad I got over it. And now I like pudding. I really like pudding. I really, really looooove pudding. Pudding with cheese, I love my pudding with cheese.

puddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 09:35:32 pm »

I eventually had a son. Pudding. I called him Taylor. Pudding.

I also lost my fondness of pudding after eating 1,337 cups of it.

Then, I saw Taylor floating near the refrigerator. I then saw Posessed Alien Ghost Dude carrying him. Yes. He was actually there. Not haunting, exactly, but helping. This made me happy.

Taylor did not look much like an alien. But he was still half alien. So now this is weird, I'm living with an alien ghost. However, he helps out a lot. I hope he stays here.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 10:15:52 pm »

Okay, my game went all POOF and crashed without saving. So now Taylor's not born yet. >_> Hope for an update soon.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 10:33:32 pm »

Yup. I opened up the game again and made Taylor be born again.

So anyways, I was walking around that day with Taylor, who is now a toddler. The ghost still walks my house to this date, but he seems to be fading away. Life is odd that way.

I've started to do my hair up because it makes me look more mature. What do you think, diary?

~Jamie.
lulzitsmichy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 04:04:11 pm »

pudiiiiinnnngggggggg

make a posessed gramma then : O:O :O  tht throws snowballs at her daughter when shes standing naked outsiiideeee hehe what a silly girl :O:O

you are the apple in my pie!!!!!one11! :rabbit:

omglol:snorting:
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 05:31:29 pm »

Alright, I'm not gonna update this story very frequently anymore because I'm writing a story that I find more interesting now. D:
Lola136

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2008, 01:17:10 pm »

PUDING LoL

Look At My Sims HERE
Psst! join a RolePlay[/B]
I just want to wrap you all up in cotton wool and roll you down a hill :smt120
stardrog

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 01:47:04 pm »

thats awesome!!!!!!

BEST FARMER OF THE YEAR NOW OPEN!!!!

I would love to be your judge...just pm me
aurorita_1788
Creepy Lurker

No. Just.... no.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 05:02:54 pm »

Damn... You made me get interested with this... I didn't think this would happen
lol XD

sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2008, 06:34:22 pm »

LOL WUT U DOIN HERE BOIII CANT U SEE THIS STORY IZ DEAD BOIIII
yeah, um... my old stories here aren't gonna be updated because I use a new user account on my comp and well, I've lost interest in this, lol >.>
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: