Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 06:09:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Body stretching  (Read 1217 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Bejeweled~

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2008, 04:36:46 pm »

Hey guys,
Well when i started playing,i created a sim for a contest and when i moved her into her house i noticed this:

Then the next time i played,it was all fine and everything worked fine,i thought it was a one time thing,then one time i was playing again and then i noticed that the stretching thing started again.I started thinking about what might have caused it and realised it only happened after i created a new sim,does anyone know what might be causing it to happen?

Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday
pandasan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 11:19:04 am »

That looks like a problem with your graphics card. Make sure your drivers are up to date.

I'm guessing this is a new problem. Have you changed anything recently, whether downloading something, installing new hardware or software, etc.

Also, do you happen to have SLI enabled for your PC? (If you don't know what that is you probably don't have it unless someone in your family is a big computer techie or gamer) I'm just curious as I had a similar issue when enabling SLI for my new PC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: