Insimenator.org
May 04, 2024, 05:16:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sims can't change clothing  (Read 1446 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ProvenVenus

Super-Snasher

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2008, 11:33:36 am »

Hey guys, I'm in need of your assistance!

I have a family who resides in Strangetown, and I've noticed that each time I enter the house, their wardrobes are filled with only the clothes they are currently wearing, even though I've bought them outfits in the past.
This only happens each time I enter the house, so for an example...

1. I enter their lot, and go to change their clothes. No other outfits come up bar their current everyday wear, nightwear etc.
2. I'll buy them clothes. While I play, no problems with changing their outfits. HOWEVER, their current outfits don't appear with the wardrobe icon.
3. Exit the game, re-enter the lot and see they still only wear their current outfit. If I set their everyday outfit previously, only that outfit will now show and not their original.

I'm sorry if I'm not making any sense, and if I've left any information out, I'd just like to know what's going on. So far, it's only THAT house that has this glitch, I'm praying not to see anymore! :sad4:

MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 09:40:15 pm »

Are you using a custom dresser on that lot?  If so, try to see if it does the same thing with a Maxis one.

If it does not help, it could be mod/hack related.
ProvenVenus

Super-Snasher

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 05:07:50 am »

My best guess it's the v. of Squinge's wear any outfit hack I have (I used the Seasons version because it read Inteen when I needed the Bon Voyage version >.>)
I cannot change Outwear in any lot now, but this particular household just doesn't hold any clothes bar the ones they are currently wearing. Even then, the computer doesn't recognize the Sims as owning those!
Would it pay to take off the hack and use the BV version?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:09:54 am by Jesseh-x » Logged

Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 07:24:25 am »

There isn't a BV version of it, better to take it out altogether. You're game will probably work better without it.
And also, if you want your preggers sims to wear an everyday outfit while preggers, you can just use the wardrobe adjuster bit of the insim machine.

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
ProvenVenus

Super-Snasher

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 02:17:46 pm »

I didn't even consider the InSim... Thanks!
Ehh.. Pregnancy only lasts 3 Sim days, I'll manage with/out it Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: